News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » T.A.S.C inc Away Travel
 Coach Travel - Season 2014/2015

Author Topic: Coach Travel - Season 2014/2015  (Read 121280 times)

markecky

« on: July 27, 2014, 10:36:08 PM »

All,

Thanks to all who supported the coaches last season.  We achieved our aim of breaking even and even managed to make an unintended profit thanks to some really good support on some of the later fixtures. 

This figure is carried forward in the the accounts and will be used as a float as we again attempt to provide coach travel to all league and major cup games.

Naturally with the promotion to the Conference national comes much increased coach hire prices and even some trips needing two drivers so fares will rise in accordance but our policy of getting as many people there for as cheap as possible will continue.

A word of warning come from Woking on this matter and hopefully we can avoid a similar scenario but can only so with your support;

http://www.cardstrust.co.uk/news/article/97/notice-regarding-coach-travel-for-the-2014-15-season/

We hope that we can maintain similar levels of support to last season and always look to welcome new travellers with us. Our coach contain a wide range of age ranges and are family friendly.  We aim to get to matches around 1:30 to allow time for a few drinks and relax before the game and leave as soon as possible after the match to get people back to families/night outs or whatever people do on Saturday nights.

We pick up in Sale, Timperley, Altrincham and the ground to try and make it as easy as possible for people.  All coaches this season will be of an executive standard with on board toilet facilities and we make service stops along the way as needed.

The times and fares for the opening trip to Aldershot will be at the club on Tuesday evening at the Accrington game ready to take bookings.

If you have an questions at all then message me on here or email me directly at markecky@gmail.com

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
Re: Coach Travel - Season 2014/2015
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:22:59 PM »

As someone who has used the away travel for the best part of 13 years (and now look after it on the day if Ecky or Tom can't make it), I can only say good things about it. Many times between 2005/06 and 2007/08, the trips on the coach were the best part of the day. We always stop around halfway at services for refreshments and stretch the legs, and for many games this season I think the coach will be cheaper than booking a train a week or 2 before the fixture.

I know all the hard work that goes on to keep this great service going, so please take advantage of it.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

Jenga

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 12:55:42 PM »

I agree Nasha, I never used the coach until the last couple of season. Easy to book on and good collection points. Let the coach take the strain.

markecky

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 11:50:09 PM »

Thanks chaps, we have now booked a 49 seater exec and it has to have two drivers.

Hope people will support it, details are on the official site and places can be booked via the club on 0161 928 1045 or at the Shrewsbury friendly.

http://www.altrinchamfc.co.uk/awaytravel.htm

markecky

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 01:46:14 PM »

Don't forget to get your names down as soon as you can, call the club today on 0161 928 1045
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » T.A.S.C inc Away Travel