News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 5 Game flexi tickets

Author Topic: 5 Game flexi tickets  (Read 2006 times)

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
5 Game flexi tickets
« on: August 19, 2014, 12:33:31 PM »

Following a search for some football tonight I came across the website of shrewsbury town who offer 5 game tickets at a slight reduction to the gate price.   I think this is a great idea, a floating supporter might well sign up for a 5 ticket option, the club gets their attendance and it would provide a database for sending invitations for next years season tickets.
Bernard Taylors barmy army

bumble

Re: 5 Game flexi tickets
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 12:58:24 PM »

Following a search for some football tonight I came across the website of shrewsbury town who offer 5 game tickets at a slight reduction to the gate price.   I think this is a great idea, a floating supporter might well sign up for a 5 ticket option, the club gets their attendance and it would provide a database for sending invitations for next years season tickets.

Its been mentioned a few times on here - along with a 10 game ticket or a monthly ticket

The question is does it have to be used consecutively or any 5 games over a season? Does it have any restrictions

I think its a nice idea though

bighairedmike

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:02:42 PM »

Restrictions should be to league games only. And I'd say any 5 games, not 5 consecutive games. :)

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 03:15:13 PM »

The offer applies to any 5 games, might persuade someone who might fancy going to a couple.  Once they're hooked
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Wilmslow Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 04:28:45 PM »

Fulham had a ten game season ticket when I was down in London. Was tempted just to see some live Premier League football but Alty were in the Conference and half the away games seemed to be down the road at the time so I passed.
Acton_Alty has now moved to Chiswick...Wilmslow!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 04:54:26 PM »

Great idea but it will never happen. 10 match ticket would make more sense IMO actually but that won't happen either. I think too many people would see this as a cheaper alternative than a full ticket to make it worthwhile for the club both financially in the short term and in the sense that it would do little to pull more people in on a regular basis.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 5 Game flexi tickets