PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Three games
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Three games  (Read 4905 times)

Nasha

• Regular First Team
  • Rocky
    • View Profile
Re: Three games
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 10:33:23 PM »

Whilst I want us to get 9 points, the one I really want us to win is the Dartford game. The first time at Moss Lane we will play likely relegation candidates. Win these matches and we'll be on our way.

I think Nuneaton and Alfreton are also likely relegation candidates - maybe more so after their starts and the players they have lost

Yes,wouldn't argue with that at all. However, my point is winning the home games against teams who will be down at the bottom will be key.
'Life isn't fair.If is was,it would be called fair.But it's not.It's called life'

Tony Adams after Euro 96

GB Alty

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 07:45:56 PM »

Whilst I want us to get 9 points, the one I really want us to win is the Dartford game. The first time at Moss Lane we will play likely relegation candidates. Win these matches and we'll be on our way.

I think Nuneaton and Alfreton are also likely relegation candidates - maybe more so after their starts and the players they have lost

Yes,wouldn't argue with that at all. However, my point is winning the home games against teams who will be down at the bottom will be key.
we will need to do a bit more than just beat the bottom 4 at home

Hamilton

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 10:59:18 PM »

But that is the lowest benchmark we should achieve. Of course we will need a lot more.

GB Alty

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2014, 01:31:11 PM »

But that is the lowest benchmark we should achieve. Of course we will need a lot more.
it's no benchmark
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Three games