PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Miserable Sod Alert
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Miserable Sod Alert  (Read 8483 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Miserable Sod Alert
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 12:42:09 AM »

It's a valid point Phil but I reckon whoever did it will have just come for the Macc game.  They won't be on here and they won't be bothered mate sorry to say.

We know it's wrong.

On another note I'd like to praise the stewarding tonight. We are quick to jump on it when things go wrong like Chester and Wrexham. A lot of planning goes into these games that we don't see.  On my way to the game in the car and there was groups of Macc fans stopping traffic singing anti Alty songs ( thought they weren't arsed about us  } outside the sports centre and coming down from the King George.

I think it was the right decision to move the segregation back as if we had scored that goal up against the wall then more than one nutter would have been over it and that would be the talk tonight.  Not sure how he got as far as he did but overall it was very well run and a top night.

I think, and to save Beez the trouble, he slightly hoped he'd have been stopped a biit closer than he was, otherwise he'd have got a right shearing! hardly jean Claude Van Damme was he, Jesus wept!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 12:43:26 AM »

The police in the ground didn't seem to bothered about it, Yes i agree than can get the club a fine
Big campaign going on from Premiership downwards

They were also quite disinterested in the Macc fans swinging from the netting under your Camera point Darre

Didn't really affect me after i stood my ground with the ones trying to climb the ladder

Yup, I know where my money would've been!!   :D

Mr Woolf

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 07:19:45 AM »

Just beat macc one nil, couldnt give a toss

York Alty

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 11:38:17 AM »

Just beat macc one nil, couldnt give a toss

HUZZAH!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 11:50:55 AM »

No matter how happy we all felt after the game, one can only imagine  the sheer ecstacy ATS was going through when he realised he could yet again get on his high horse about something.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 12:07:16 PM »

Jimmy Hill fails to get point shocker

You will see the title of the thread - this disproves your High Horse Theory

If you actually read any of my posts you will see how happy I was with the win.

If you think that having a pop at me is okay then fine but, having researched things here are some possible results of the flare/smokebomb scenario

Significant Fine for Home Club - Amused Jimmy?

Requirement from Licensing Authority to improve Security including use of External SIA accredited Company. Significant Cost increase and Stewards like those at Barnet and Tamworth. - Happy Jimmy?

Ultimately restrictions on usage of Stadium.

Maybe all of these are extreme examples, probably so in fact but let me ask you these questions

Who do you think ultimately pays the fines and the increased security costs? Where does that money come from? Might it impact on a Clubs playing Budget?

Beaver

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 12:26:04 PM »

If you think that having a pop at me is okay then fine but, having researched things here are some possible results of the flare/smokebomb scenario

Requirement from Licensing Authority to improve Security including use of External SIA accredited Company. Significant Cost increase and Stewards like those at Barnet and Tamworth. - Happy Jimmy?

Maybe all of these are extreme examples, probably so in fact but let me ask you these questions

Who do you think ultimately pays the fines and the increased security costs? Where does that money come from? Might it impact on a Clubs playing Budget?

In France the stewards are trained how to deal with flares and smokebombs safely. There's rarely any incident and flares are let off like Reevesy's strike rate. We can harp on about how irresponsible it is all we like but it looks good and represents  the fervor of the atmosphere around the fans. Yes there's a amount of associated risk, but then more or less everything in life has a risk and the perceived risk isnt much higher than people smoking on the terraces.

If the stewards are trained to deal with them safely it would be less of an issue for me. Overall they are not and the FA frown on it so its not a recommended thing to do at the match. However, it doesn't warrant commenting on it almost immediately.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 12:28:36 PM »

They don't look good and they are sod to breath in. If you want to choke on red dye I suggest you let one of in your car and enjoy it in private.

Beaver

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 12:31:49 PM »

They don't look good and they are sod to breath in. If you want to choke on red dye I suggest you let one of in your car and enjoy it in private.

Matter of opinion.

I dont want to choke on red dye and I didnt last night. What I do privately in my car is up to me, the person that took those pics of me in my car was well out of order, i'd flashed the interior light three times it was fair game.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 12:37:40 PM »

Actually rather than throw a hissy fit when one gets chucked on the pitch all someone needs to do is put some sand over it.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »

QED
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

bighairedmike

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 04:06:12 PM »

QED

;D ;D ;D ;D

andrewflynn

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2014, 04:25:28 PM »

They're commonplace in France, Germany and Italy because those who attend the games are still treated as fans there. English fans are seen much more as consumers, and when there is something within the experience that some customers do not like then its likely to be shunned.

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 08:38:23 PM »

Stupid thread...no harm done and nobody dead! Happens once in a blue moon! If your that arsed about getting it in your mouth just shut the damn thing for a while and let people enjoy themselves

Hamilton

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 10:41:50 PM »

It's that Communist Welshman...
or is that Red Dai?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Miserable Sod Alert