PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £12,500
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: £12,500  (Read 35441 times)

GB Alty

Re: £12,500
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2014, 09:04:17 PM »

If there was 1,500 less at 10 quid a head loss would be 15k or 7.5k each so money wise it's a great result also great exposure for the club if we win

Also we can never say for sure how many would have arrived can't see it having much of an effect on the away attendance to any detriment
I would expect the admission price to be more than £10

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2014, 09:10:22 PM »

If there was 1,500 less at 10 quid a head loss would be 15k or 7.5k each so money wise it's a great result also great exposure for the club if we win

Also we can never say for sure how many would have arrived can't see it having much of an effect on the away attendance to any detriment
just did a rough estimation it's all guess work any way as none of us have a crystal ball sadly
ParkINson's red and white army

Jenga

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2014, 09:10:59 PM »

Whatever the calculations, i expect having goals on BBC2 will not affect the crowd much, the £12,500 which ever you look at it is a bonus.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2014, 09:13:31 PM »

Whatever the calculations, i expect having goals on BBC2 will not affect the crowd much, the £12,500 which ever you look at it is a bonus.
think it's the floating fans that may have come on Saturday that will be lost but that will play in our favour if we are not outnumbered as much

GB Alty

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2014, 09:18:05 PM »

just did a rough estimation it's all guess work any way as none of us have a crystal ball sadly
No, but what effects the crowd is Newcastle and Sunderland. Neither were playing on the Saturday

You need to understand how much those two dominate in that region

Crowd will be down 50% on the Sunday - of course that may well work in our favour

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2014, 09:23:36 PM »

Helps the extra days rest after lincoln, telford on the tuesday looks rough though
Bernard Taylors barmy army

GB Alty

« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2014, 09:24:24 PM »

Helps the extra days rest after lincoln, telford on the tuesday looks rough though
Agreed

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2014, 09:30:27 PM »

Another game moved to sunday

The streets of criccieth and beddgelert will be empty

http://www.wokingfc.co.uk/news/article/4724/fa-cup-live-on-s4c-on-sunday-9th-november/

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2014, 09:34:52 PM »

No, but what effects the crowd is Newcastle and Sunderland. Neither were playing on the Saturday

You need to understand how much those two dominate in that region

Crowd will be down 50% on the Sunday - of course that may well work in our favour
as per my response above this one I agree mr uday however I feel that the positives outweigh the negatives financially,  less home fans and from a publicty perspective and i can go of course :)

Howay Blyth

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2014, 10:07:26 PM »

Just to let you's know there's no change in admission for the game, it'll still be £10 for adults and £5 for concessions and its an extra £1 if you want to enter the main stand. It's also pay on the gate.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:09:35 PM by Howay Blyth »

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2014, 10:20:30 PM »

Just to let you's know there's no change in admission for the game, it'll still be £10 for adults and £5 for concessions and its an extra £1 if you want to enter the main stand. It's also pay on the gate.

Thanks for that.
Being very selfish, I can now go.
Working on a Saturday morning made it impossible.
If the crowd is down, I'm positive both clubs will be better off with the £12,500.

Baldrick

« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2014, 10:29:41 PM »

I think some of you are badly overestimating the attendance. Blyths highest attendance this season was 652 against Darlington, i'm guessing a considerable amount of them were Darlington fans. I will be surprised if more than 700 turn up for this.

GB Alty

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2014, 10:54:35 PM »

I think some of you are badly overestimating the attendance. Blyths highest attendance this season was 652 against Darlington, i'm guessing a considerable amount of them were Darlington fans. I will be surprised if more than 700 turn up for this.
serious posts only please

bighairedmike

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2014, 10:56:02 PM »

Yes because 3,000 is serious. We're Altrincham, not Sheffield United. The whole town won't turn out, just as they didn't last time we played them...

GB Alty

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2014, 11:05:51 PM »

Yes because 3,000 is serious. We're Altrincham, not Sheffield United. The whole town won't turn out, just as they didn't last time we played them...
Blyth always get good turn out in the FA cup, please check things out before posting

700 is not a serious suggestion -
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £12,500