PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I've spoken to no one
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: I've spoken to no one  (Read 19790 times)

eightiesrobin

Re: I've spoken to no one
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2014, 06:44:07 PM »

Kyle Perry is Lee Sinnott's pet - it said so on the website a couple of weeks ago, in a report on a meet-the-players do.  It went so far as to say that James Lawrie refers to LS as "Kyle's dad".

markecky

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2014, 06:48:38 PM »

Kyle Perry is an important member of the squad but only as an impact sub, it never works when he starts.

** edit, sorry missed out "In my opinion.." from the start
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 06:55:26 PM by markecky »

eightiesrobin

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2014, 06:50:59 PM »

His body hitting the floor?

Jimmy

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2014, 06:57:48 PM »

Contrary to most people on this thread, I don't think the problem was 442 today. We should be taking the game to Alfreton at home, but not with Kyle Perry as a starter! He's very effective at what he does when he comes on later in the game, but I've never, I repeat NEVER seen him contribute when he starts the game - a weird call by Lee.
Now, this won't be popular, but I'll say it anyway, but having watched Nicky play at Alty for so long now, you can just tell when he's not a bit arsed. Even my dad predicted he wanted to get subbed way before he actually was. I wish the bloke could just do us all a favour and tell the boss if he can't be arsed. He gave the ball away umpteen times, before he thankfully departed.
Lee, please please please, if you know one of your four defenders is going to be out for a month, just bring in a short term replacement on loan. Marshall at CB and Scott at LB DOES NOT BLOODY WORK!!!
Well done to Jake, who kept going in a crap team against crap opposition and well done to Shaun Densmore and Luca who did likewise.
I think jake has done ok this season but he backed out on a couple of 50/50s which he did in the past but hasn't this season

ripleym

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2014, 06:58:49 PM »

For their goal, they had 3 men surrounding Stuart, with not an Alty shirt in sight.

Given we seem to have everyone back for set pieces, who was marking who?

Terrible goal to concede.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2014, 06:59:48 PM »

Few positives today..........at the end of the game the Alfreton players were celebrating like they had just beaten Derby County in FA Cup Third Round........I don't think they could believe what an easy ride they had today

Too many here on the wage bill who are not contributing enough value to justifying keeping them........beat Blyth and use most of the money to freshen things up or we run a serious risk of seeing Flyde overtake us and having to visit Lowestoft next season
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

GB Alty

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2014, 07:00:42 PM »

That understands how or why we changed our formation? Worst showing of the season
PS get gillespie out on loan, miles off the pace
PS get gillespie out of the club

Dire

Jimmy

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2014, 07:02:11 PM »

Or use are reserve side

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2014, 07:02:48 PM »

I don't think you can blame Alfreton for celebrating like they did after the run they've been on. They thought they'd blown it when they gave away the penalty, so the relief was understandable.

GB Alty

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2014, 07:03:23 PM »

Kyle Perry is an important member of the squad but only as an impact sub, it never works when he starts.

Kyle Perry is dog sh*t

Wake up man - you don't have to back the club over everything

markecky

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2014, 07:07:40 PM »

Kyle Perry is dog sh*t

Wake up man - you don't have to back the club over everything

Lol, you don't need to start taking your anger out on me.

Think I've made my points on how poor today was pretty clear in other threads. 

If I think that Perry has a role to play as a sub then I'll say it. I do, and I have.

GB Alty

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2014, 07:08:10 PM »

Few positives today..........at the end of the game the Alfreton players were celebrating like they had just beaten Derby County in FA Cup Third Round........I don't think they could believe what an easy ride they had today

Too many here on the wage bill who are not contributing enough value to justifying keeping them........beat Blyth and use most of the money to freshen things up or we run a serious risk of seeing Flyde overtake us and having to visit Lowestoft next season
To be fair Stuart Coburn over celebrates after every win

It's with real sadness that we not half the team we were last season - all the new players are average at best

brian1925

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2014, 07:12:36 PM »

It's weird how Kyle Perry is "dog sh*t" when we lose. It's funny how both Nicky and Damien seem to get away without a mention when their contribution is zero. Correct me if I am wrong, but did either of them do bloody anything today? Play a different record Uday.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2014, 07:15:11 PM »

No problems with their celebration......just pointing out how pleased they were to get a win here
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

GB Alty

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2014, 07:19:53 PM »

It's weird how Kyle Perry is "dog sh*t" when we lose. It's funny how both Nicky and Damien seem to get away without a mention when their contribution is zero. Correct me if I am wrong, but did either of them do bloody anything today? Play a different record Uday.
Kyle Perry is dog sh*t win lose or draw - yes blame our 2 best players, one of which only played first 20 minutes

Attitudes like yours is why Kyle played so many games last season, which cost us winning the league
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I've spoken to no one