PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 f**k off
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: f**k off  (Read 8208 times)

bighairedmike

f**k off
« on: November 12, 2014, 09:42:46 PM »

The lot of you. Just leave. The least we as fans deserved after Sunday was a pick me up performance, especially against bottom of the league. I've never been a Sinnott-basher but if the way to react to that dross on Sunday was by replacing Reeves with Gillespie then the man is clueless. Reeves was probably the only one who looked arsed against Blyth and dropping him for an out of form, out of fitness striker who has played a part in the square root of Jack this season is just f**king ridiculous.

Well done Sinnott, you've just lost somebody who actually supported you up until today.

We get the phrase "falling on your sword". Just take a big f**king jump onto the pointy end of yours you T**t. Absolutely fuming.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:46:40 PM by Warren Peyton'sEpicTattoo »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: f**k off
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 09:49:48 PM »

A festival of sh*te served up against the team that will finish bottom of the table. Williams needless foul that gave them their second goal from the tossed in set  piece they thrive off summed it up for me. We need fresh faces and urgently, in most departments. We need some real heart, some pace, some width and a finisher. We swamped them in the second half but to little effect. We need freshening up, before this horror run of five games starting Saturday. Telford will be relegated with us.

joe

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 09:55:41 PM »

The first thing that needs freshening up is the management team!!

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2014, 09:57:44 PM »

The management team are going nowhere rightly or wrongly.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 10:00:53 PM »

The management team are going nowhere rightly or wrongly.

Correct, and that's the most deflating thing as a fan. We continue to go and get served up this shower and nothing on the management or playing side will change. I couldn't face tonight, blyth was the final straw under this manager for me.

Beez

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2014, 10:05:12 PM »

Should be replaced at the earliest opportunity. Disgraceful, his decisions are bewildering.

eightiesrobin

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2014, 10:07:19 PM »

Seriously Lee, it's time to go. 20th game of the season and the same mistakes that were being made in the 1st.

I sincerely don't believe there has been any incremental improvement in performances; rather, I believe the team has had just enough aberrational results to maintain a facade of same.

It's truly dispiriting watching the management trying to polish the same turds week in, week out.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 10:09:34 PM by eightiesrobin »

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 10:11:28 PM »

Its time the Board came out and backed or sacked the manager, yes as a club we have a well run business but we are a football club and they are far too quiet. What is our situation, is there scope to bring players in, is the manager under pressure or a vote of confidence but yet we hear nothing.

brian1925

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 10:11:40 PM »

I would agree that the squad needs freshening up - it's gone a bit stale. The players not being selected need to go and one or two loan faces need bringing in.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 10:12:11 PM »

They were that poor and nervous I've no doubt they would have crumbled had we levelled. Need a new approach and quick. We played bits of reasonable football, but it's no good with no end product. Poku was MOM due to being strong, nothing else to his game. We need a big man in the middle, we are powderpuff against anyone moderately physical. Brave decisions needed now. 5 out and 5 in by my reackoning.

Jenga

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 10:48:36 PM »

I know i will be hated for this but in my opinion the board is weak.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2014, 10:51:30 PM »

What really pisses me off is that there is no options on the bench the players almost to a man know they will be involved on saturday in some degree. There is no competition for places whatsover. OK he scored tonight but in my opinion Perry should never play for us again. Not fit  and basically fkn idle. He was the biggest bloke on the pitch tonight and he was knocked about like a rag doll at times.

Time to ship out the dross and get some new blood in. I truly believe that a few players got contracts at the end of last season on the euphoria of us beating Guisely in the playoff final.

As an aside Telford should address their lack of ball boys. There in the premier lge of non lge football not some under 13s Sunday team.. God knows what state that pitch will be like if we have any sustained rain, behind the goal line at the away fans end was akin to the Everglades.

GB Alty

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2014, 10:55:10 PM »

Its time the Board came out and backed or sacked the manager, yes as a club we have a well run business but we are a football club and they are far too quiet. What is our situation, is there scope to bring players in, is the manager under pressure or a vote of confidence but yet we hear nothing.
They need to take action - it is criminal if they allow this situation to continue

LS doesn't even have a contract for god sake - pathetic

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2014, 11:07:42 PM »

Well, just got back in after being stuck behind two lorries on the A41 for half an hour.
What a dispiriting evening. we had more of the ball, shots from all around the goal and they score two from probably three opportunities. Having said that they looked like scoring. We are without a doubt half the team we were last year, Telford were diabolical. certainly no better than the dross we were playing last season.
There is just no creativity at all, the one occasion Damian got clean through he never looked like scoring, just hit it straight at the keeper.
Don't know how I'll sleep tonight, I am absolutely livid.

eightiesrobin

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2014, 07:38:51 AM »

I know i will be hated for this but in my opinion the board is weak.

Of course the board is weak, which is why the whole squad was re-engaged straight after the playoff.

The other elephant in the room is Stuart Coburn. I said after the Welling game that he should retire. I believed it then, and now. Sounds like another cross howler last night, which I didn;t see. I have seen enough examples of cross-missing, total lack of movement in the box, and more recently, starting to leave balls to go past him, thinking they are going wide / high. Bristol Rovers for one, Braintree was another (saved by the crossbar that time).

When he was interviewed after the Grimsby game, he said he was surprised at criticism he had received. Which is in itself worrying, as he doesn;t seem to think there is a problem.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 07:42:38 AM by eightiesrobin »
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 f**k off