PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SINNOUT!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: SINNOUT!!  (Read 24964 times)

GB Alty

Re: SINNOUT!!
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2014, 09:26:10 PM »

That's 33% part time if you exclude the in between teams who train 3 days a week

So on paper we would finish in the bottom third so we are exactly where I would expect us to be given the odds against us
everything ok then? Let the happy clapping begin
read my original post I am far from happy I just want to fully understand the challenge against us stop being silly
then listen to what Jimmy is telling you instead of making up your own bollocks calculations

Incidentally Blyth were part time

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2014, 09:36:16 PM »

That's 33% part time if you exclude the in between teams who train 3 days a week

So on paper we would finish in the bottom third so we are exactly where I would expect us to be given the odds against us
read my original post I am far from happy I just want to fully understand the challenge against us stop being silly
then listen to what Jimmy is telling you instead of making up your own bollocks calculations

http://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/columnists/7056/full-time-issue-is-a-major-dilemma/ why would I make up bollocks calculations ? I took it from the non leauge paper what stats are you using ?

Blyth are part time really ? I never new that

Stop being silly
ParkINson's red and white army

Alty-J

« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2014, 09:40:06 PM »

Great as winning against the big teams is, means nothing if you can't beat those around you- which we can't. 3 simply abysmal results in 4 games, Alfreton was poor, Blyth was a disgrace and can't believe people think we played well at Telford. Even if I'm just deluded and we did play well, we didn't win, didn't even get a point against a team bound for the CN next season.Throw in a couple of mind bogging decisions Sinnott makes in his infite wisdom, a lack of consistency in team selection and more importantly performances and results, a lack of goals and you have a team who have a very tough run ahead that if it goes wrong could throw us right back into the mix relegation wise. Big few weeks ahead- think some fresh faces couldn't harm us. If I had any sort of senior position I'd be battling through hell and high water to get Wally back, near enough whatever it takes - but it may be an impossibility I don't know, but surely everyone has their price? Sinnout?
Not just yet.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2014, 09:41:06 PM »

Great as winning against the big teams is, means nothing if you can't beat those around you- which we can't. 3 simply abysmal results in 4 games, Alfreton was poor, Blyth was a disgrace and can't believe people think we played well at Telford. Even if I'm just deluded and we did play well, we didn't win, didn't even get a point against a team bound for the CN next season.Throw in a couple of mind bogging decisions Sinnott makes in his infite wisdom, a lack of consistency in team selection and more importantly performances and results, a lack of goals and you have a team who have a very tough run ahead that if it goes wrong could throw us right back into the mix relegation wise. Big few weeks ahead- think some fresh faces couldn't harm us. If I had any sort of senior position I'd be battling through hell and high water to get Wally back, near enough whatever it takes - but it may be an impossibility I don't know, but surely everyone has their price? Sinnout?
Not just yet.
great post

Jimmy

« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2014, 09:43:21 PM »

http://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/columnists/7056/full-time-issue-is-a-major-dilemma/ why would I make up bollocks calculations ? I took it from the non leauge paper what stats are you using ?

Stop being silly
Last seasons facts however 12 13 or 14 full time sides the leauge is much weaker than last time when there was about 20

Mr Woolf

« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2014, 09:47:09 PM »

:D Love this forum

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2014, 09:47:46 PM »

Stop being silly
Last seasons facts however 12 13 or 14 full time sides the leauge is much weaker than last time when there was about 20
fair enough didn't realise can't seem to find any official later stats than these anywhere.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2014, 09:48:14 PM »

Mr Woolf

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2014, 09:49:57 PM »

Sad lonely men

Alty-J

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2014, 09:50:55 PM »

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2014, 09:51:37 PM »

I'd move hell and high water to get Wally in on loan, if only to play at home and regional away games. There's been players at part time clubs that can only do certain things and play certain games. Who remembers simon burgher at bromsgrove, who couldn't play Saturday's, seemed to score every midweek for them

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2014, 09:53:27 PM »

I'd move hell and high water to get Wally in on loan, if only to play at home and regional away games. There's been players at part time clubs that can only do certain things and play certain games. Who remembers simon burgher at bromsgrove, who couldn't play Saturday's, seemed to score every midweek for them
I agree we miss him hugely

ripleym

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2014, 09:53:53 PM »

Get him in before he has to go to Barrow over christmas.

GB Alty

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2014, 09:54:55 PM »

:D Love this forum
it's full of teasers
incidentally the article your misquoting is from last season

Regardless part time sides played this season = won 3, lost 5
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 SINNOUT!!