PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wrexham Highlights ( with no replays )
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Wrexham Highlights ( with no replays )  (Read 9803 times)

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Wrexham Highlights ( with no replays )
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 07:26:26 PM »

Every player has one of those misses every now and then but we won so I'll let him off  :D
He missed a penalty against Alfreton as well, he is just sh*t deadwood. His wages are a waste of club money Another very poor signing
Do you ever have a good word to say about anyone or anything? You must live in a gloomy, bitter world. Really not trying to wind you up, but it's so sad to see.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

GB Alty

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 07:50:13 PM »

Every player has one of those misses every now and then but we won so I'll let him off  :D
He missed a penalty against Alfreton as well, he is just sh*t deadwood. His wages are a waste of club money Another very poor signing
Do you ever have a good word to say about anyone or anything? You must live in a gloomy, bitter world. Really not trying to wind you up, but it's so sad to see.
no need to start the insults - I am entitled to my opinion

I hope the administrators are noting this

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 08:00:33 PM »

Certainly wish to apologise if you believe I am giving out insults - I'm not. I was merely expressing my opinion that the vast majority of your posts seem to be of a negative nature. Pointing me out to admin would appear to be another one!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

GB Alty

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 08:18:50 PM »

Certainly wish to apologise if you believe I am giving out insults - I'm not. I was merely expressing my opinion that the vast majority of your posts seem to be of a negative nature. Pointing me out to admin would appear to be another one!
Apology not accepted

I am entitled to my opinion as you are yours, however it is not for you to pass judgement on me. That is not what the forum is for

Admin please note

Bangor on Dee Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 08:28:01 PM »

Mr Uday or is it Mr Birch, my comment was on the Liverpool commentary not ours at Wrexham, please stop moaning at every post,   :P

GB Alty

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 08:33:09 PM »

Mr Uday or is it Mr Birch, my comment was on the Liverpool commentary not ours at Wrexham, please stop moaning at every post,   :P
what you on about? Liverpool???

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 08:49:37 PM »

Sadly I am seriously thinking of leaving this forum, not that I want to, but certain individuals are making it untenable as far as I am concerned. Some people really need to grow up and stop being utter pillocks. To me, this was a place to discuss things about the football club we all allege to love and support yet certain individuals seem to want to use this as some sort of confrontational arena probably worthy better on Jeremy Kyle's show. You know who you are and if you don't you need help.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

GB Alty

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 08:57:47 PM »

Sadly I am seriously thinking of leaving this forum, not that I want to, but certain individuals are making it untenable as far as I am concerned. Some people really need to grow up and stop being utter pillocks. To me, this was a place to discuss things about the football club we all allege to love and support yet certain individuals seem to want to use this as some sort of confrontational arena probably worthy better on Jeremy Kyle's show. You know who you are and if you don't you need help.
Spot on

Alex

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 09:04:08 PM »

what you on about? Liverpool???

I beleive if you read the thread rather carefully above his original post was a facebook link to a mock commentary of liverpools game against palace done in a Scouse accent

Hamilton

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 09:25:32 PM »

There was no insult in what you said Saughull.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 09:45:59 PM »

Spot on

Jesus Christ. Get a flaming mirror Uday!
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Hamilton

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 09:47:47 PM »

Spot on

Jesus Christ. Get a flaming mirror Uday!

:)

markecky

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 11:34:26 PM »

Anyway, about these Wrexham highlights with no replays....

I try and stay off this place in the week these days as it totally depresses me.

I'm sorry you feel offended by the posts on this thread.  However if you create an internet persona which is the equivalent of a "shock jock" and your posts are nearly all negative it's eventually going to get some peoples backs up. 

They are your opinions and this forum gives you a platform to get them out to people. 

However some people are going to react ( and some will agree ) but you're hardly backward in coming forward and you can deal with them pretty well I think.  You always have a right of reply and a direct contact with the poster via a message.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2014, 10:08:43 AM »

good job there are no replays,we would lose  ;D ;D ;D
Harold

GB Alty

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2014, 09:46:49 PM »

I try and stay off this place in the week these days as it totally depresses me.

I am sorry to hear this

If I was you I would give it up.......it's not worth the misery
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Wrexham Highlights ( with no replays )