PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Interesting comment from Lee
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Interesting comment from Lee  (Read 6090 times)

GB Alty

Re: Interesting comment from Lee
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 02:20:24 PM »

Given Lee's career maybe he knows better than we do. Just saying like.
That's what he thinks and that's why he thinks he can do what he want's - we know nothing compared to him

Quite probably correct.

speak for yourself Jenga

I know people, long standing supporters of this club, that know much more about this level of football than Mr Sinnott ever will

Alex

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 02:30:43 PM »

That's what he thinks and that's why he thinks he can do what he want's - we know nothing compared to him

Quite probably correct.

speak for yourself Jenga

I know people, long standing supporters of this club, that know much more about this level of football than Mr Sinnott ever will

but are they qualified?

i know a bloke who spends his free time attending the public gallary at manchester law courts, he's seen thousands  of cases, does that make him able to tell a barrister how to do his job and how to interprit the law?

not saying i agree with this tactic but lee isnt the only manager in the world to use this tactic so there must be a method behind it. I remeber GH employed the same tactic and when questions he pointed out Sir Alex used the tactic at United so if thats the case maybe it works. unless someone can quote me the statistic of us conceeding everytime we defend a corner like this in which case i will retract the statement.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 02:40:18 PM »

Christ. LS can't please everybody whatever he does. If we were 10 points clear at the top of the league some people would find something to moan about him. We all know he has his faults but he is the best person to manage the club at the moment. This criticism of him is getting a bit tiresome.
They really should be beating teams like us

roytonmike

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 03:34:27 PM »

Christ. LS can't please everybody whatever he does. If we were 10 points clear at the top of the league some people would find something to moan about him. We all know he has his faults but he is the best person to manage the club at the moment. This criticism of him is getting a bit tiresome.
Hear, hear! The only change I would make to this post is to the first sentence - it seems at times as if LS can't please anybody whatever he does. Leave the man alone to do his job; we are after all at about the top of what we can realistically aspire to as a club - membership of the top division available to semi-pro clubs & players - & capable of maintaining that status. To expect more than that is in my view to live in dreamland.

Jenga

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 05:01:23 PM »

Totally agree, the continued criticism is to be quite frank pi$$ing me off.

For the record i dont think LS is the best manager in the world, otherwise he would be Madrid, but he does a job and a decent job. yes he has his faults, or what we think are his faults, and i myself think he makes some strange decisions, as does Van Gaal and Alex Ferguson did. but the continued personal abuse (mainly from Jamie) is getting is just doing my head in.

He is the manager get over it or go to the trafford forum.

And for the record this is a serious post.

Jimmy

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 06:58:35 PM »

Quite probably correct.

speak for yourself Jenga

but are they qualified?

i know a bloke who spends his free time attending the public gallary at manchester law courts, he's seen thousands  of cases, does that make him able to tell a barrister how to do his job and how to interprit the law?

not saying i agree with this tactic but lee isnt the only manager in the world to use this tactic so there must be a method behind it. I remeber GH employed the same tactic and when questions he pointed out Sir Alex used the tactic at United so if thats the case maybe it works. unless someone can quote me the statistic of us conceeding everytime we defend a corner like this in which case i will retract the statement.
Do you actually know a man who goes court on a regular basis also just because Alex ferguson uses a tactic does not mean its right Pehaps they conceded a lot from corners I can't remember as for Sinnott he is doing ok

Alex

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 07:32:06 PM »

I do, his name is eion and I regularly tell him he needs to get a life but that's another story

Jimmy

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 07:52:39 PM »

Fair enough
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Interesting comment from Lee