PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Duncan watmore
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Duncan watmore  (Read 7242 times)

Mr Woolf

Duncan watmore
« on: May 23, 2015, 06:48:18 PM »

ooosh

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
@AltyDaz

Hamilton

Re: Duncan watmore
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 11:56:02 PM »

At last!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 12:01:56 AM »

Let's hope for a timely windfall to put into the squad

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 09:00:26 AM »

Brilliant news ... Well done Duncan

Hope you run rings round Mr Terry and his mates...

Superb effort ... Looking forward to seeing you on MOTD

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 09:50:14 AM »

This game is live on Sky 1 today, not Sky Sports. I may well tune in to see how he gets on.
Come on Alty!

Bath Alty

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 02:06:27 PM »

Dunc not in squad :(

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 02:06:41 PM »

Ah, Duncan not in squad, nor any of the other young lads according to line ups on bbc.

I'd leave to be honest.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 02:33:52 PM »

Ian has tweeted that he's just finished his final exams and he hooks up with the u20s tomorrow as well - next season is very much the focus for him I would have thought.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 02:48:56 PM »

Ian has tweeted that he's just finished his final exams and he hooks up with the u20s tomorrow as well - next season is very much the focus for him I would have thought.

Yeah there's always next season..,  ::)

They're not interested mate, it's as simple as that. Two years without first team football (bar a little bit at Hibs).

and they've got Lee Cattermole on the bench. Reason he's not starting is that if he picks up a booking it'll be his 3rd suspension of the season(!) and he'll be suspended for the first 3 games of next season. So he's not actually going to appear.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 03:07:51 PM »

No wonder they came so close to relegation sticking with Defoe and Fletcher who aren't good enough neither will be there next season and I really hope that Duncan can find a club that Truly  appreciate his talent. Sunderland are not that club.

Keep your chin up Dunc and enjoy your England u20 experience.

roytonmike

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 06:40:52 PM »

Never ever forget that Duncan needs to ensure he has a career to go to aside from football. In terms of his football next season will be the one that determines his future. To get an international call-up at this stage is a tremendous bonus. Too many people have, I fear, expected too much from him far too soon.

GB Alty

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 08:15:45 PM »

Never ever forget that Duncan needs to ensure he has a career to go to aside from football. In terms of his football next season will be the one that determines his future. To get an international call-up at this stage is a tremendous bonus. Too many people have, I fear, expected too much from him far too soon.
how old is he now?

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2015, 11:09:58 AM »

how old is he now?

You're forgetting he's in an incredibly unique position - one that I suspect will receive a lot of press attention if he does become a star. I imagine his release by United, together with the fact he has a tremendous young head on his shoulders, has always made his studying a priority (he's on course for a first class economics degree). Any footballing progress at this stage would be deemed to be a bonus, and I think this season achieves that. As far as I'm aware, both Dunc and dad are more than happy with the current set up (as disappointed as they'll have been at not being included yesterday).

Hamilton

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2015, 02:07:02 PM »

Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Duncan watmore