PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FIXTURES RELEASED!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FIXTURES RELEASED!!!!  (Read 7017 times)

York Alty

Re: FIXTURES RELEASED!!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 02:20:14 PM »

Am away for the Guiseley away game which is a bit of a shame, as is macc away again on Tuesday evening.  Pleased with the Chester and Tranny fixtures around Crimbo.

We all play everybody else twice, let's just get the season started.

COME ON ALTY

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 05:19:17 PM »

Tough first couple of months, but a decent fixture list over all. Surprised to see Tranmere visit on a Saturday, should be a huge crowd for that,they should bring close to four figures that early in the proceedings

taxi Phil

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 06:10:25 PM »

Not a bad finish to the season (provided we don't find ourselves with a fixture backlog after reaching the 6th round of the Cup despite having a foot of snow on the pitch throughout January). Only Eastleigh away of the last 10 games looks like a difficult challenge.

Jenga

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 06:21:14 PM »

Not a bad finish to the season (provided we don't find ourselves with a fixture backlog after reaching the 6th round of the Cup despite having a foot of snow on the pitch throughout January). Only Eastleigh away of the last 10 games looks like a difficult challenge.

My thoughts also.

Jenga

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 06:21:44 PM »

Looking at this fixture list, there is no reason why we should not win the league.

Jimmy

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 06:25:32 PM »

i agree the last 10 don't look to bad but to say only Eastleigh looks a difficult challenge is a bit over confident

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 06:43:15 PM »

Couldn't have been worse for me.
I am away on our family holiday (the first proper family holiday we have had in 6 years) from 15th to 30th Aug.
On those 3 Saturdays we play our 2 closest clubs away and the other is the one home fixture I was really hoping to get to this season.
Plus I doubt there will be trains to get to and from Birkenhead from hear over that Christmas holiday.

Bath Alty

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 10:30:38 PM »

FGR away staring into the low sun again...or in the pouring rain

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 07:10:25 AM »

I am away on our family holiday (the first proper family holiday we have had in 6 years) from 15th to 30th Aug.
On those 3 Saturdays we play our 2 closest clubs away and the other is the one home fixture I was really hoping to get to this season.
Plus I doubt there will be trains to get to and from Birkenhead from hear over that Christmas holiday.
They will be trains to Birkenhead on the 28th December provided there is no engineering works or industrial action. Just no trains on Boxing Day for some bizarre reason.
They really should be beating teams like us

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 08:30:20 AM »

They will be trains to Birkenhead on the 28th December provided there is no engineering works or industrial action. Just no trains on Boxing Day for some bizarre reason.

They will find somewhere along route to do engineering works as it is a public holiday. A couple of years ago we went to a rugby match at Reading on that day and drove because of engineering works between Wokingham and Reading. I crawled along the M25 and what is about an hour journey took 3 hours - my Mrs was furious with me.
I missed the Burton FA Cup match because trains from here take 5h30mins on Sundays and 3 hours on Saturdays! :(
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 08:33:36 AM by RedhillAlty »

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2015, 10:15:57 AM »

Looking at this fixture list, there is no reason why we should not win the league.
poor ambition .. If we have not won the league by the end of February to allow us to focus on winning the Cheshire , fa trophy and fa cup I will be calling for sackings
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FIXTURES RELEASED!!!!