PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Woking Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Woking Match Thread  (Read 10778 times)

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: Woking Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2015, 04:05:00 PM »

Going to really struggle this season sinner snr just doesn't really have a clue time for change

Ha ha ha time for a change after two games? I reckon he must have a bit of a clue, he got us back in the conference and then kept us here comfortably last season.

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2015, 04:09:32 PM »

442 again should see us well beaten - hope I'm wrong. Still got the worst two wingers in our history, so God knows where the strikers are going to get their goals from - again hope I'm wrong. Glad to see Simon back in the middle though. Agree with Romeo that Reevesy always seems to come back stronger after a break. Let's see...

Worst two wingers in our history? Who would that be we've only got two wingers in the squad and neither of them in a he fist xi today. Also surely there isn't a player worse than Smikle in the current squad.

brian1925

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2015, 04:19:40 PM »

Was referring to Sinnott and Lawrie (though I believe Sinnott is playing down the centre today, not that it will make a blind bit of difference), so Si out wide. I think you'll find O'Keefe will turn out to be a worse signing than Smikle (if that's possible) - at least as bad. Nicky coming on for one of our strikers should help a bit, now 451

brian1925

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2015, 04:31:17 PM »

A goal now will totally change our season.

M17

« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2015, 09:11:18 PM »

Going to really struggle this season sinner snr just doesn't really have a clue time for change

Ha ha ha time for a change after two games? I reckon he must have a bit of a clue, he got us back in the conference and then kept us here comfortably last season. 

Won't be comfy this season and will be lucky to stay up and it's 3 games his team selection is diabolical this league is a lot harder than the north another couple of games like this then them upstairs won't be happy

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2015, 09:58:17 PM »

It's the same at the start of every season. Clee doesn't play and Reeves gets dropped for some reason. LS needs to man up a bit here, go back to 451, reeves up front, Lawrie or Crowther on right, Clee on left.

It's Groundhog Day and it's tedious.

Also, only Rankine is an upgrade on the players released and I'm worried we're carrying a couple (Griffith?)

VofD

« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2015, 10:18:29 PM »

It's the same at the start of every season. Clee doesn't play and Reeves gets dropped for some reason. LS needs to man up a bit here, go back to 451, reeves up front, Lawrie or Crowther on right, Clee on left.

It's Groundhog Day and it's tedious.

Also, only Rankine is an upgrade on the players released and I'm worried we're carrying a couple (Griffith?)

More than a couple : Sinnott jnr and O'Keefe.  >:( >:( >:(

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2015, 10:24:54 PM »

Rankine looks to be best the signings but if he plays a the 1 upfront then Reeves is benched and we can't play 4-4-2.

So our  best summer signing shouldn't  start!
Full time and proud of it

brian1925

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2015, 10:46:25 PM »

That's it in a nutshell! Rankine and possibly Bowerman are our best, if not our only worthwhile summer signings and we're not good enough to play 2 up front!!! What a cock up!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Woking Match Thread