PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Excellent
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Excellent  (Read 7092 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Excellent
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2015, 11:26:49 AM »

A special word for Tim Deasy turning in a thoroughly professional performance despite being showered in spit in the first half, to go with the cans, lighters, salt shakers and whatever else was pelted on to the pitch

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2015, 11:33:43 AM »

Most of their fans were fine but there were a  few  who werent , walking down moss lane after the game half a dozen were asking "wheres your boys"

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 11:54:50 AM »

There  where two of them absolutely pissed  near Stamford Park school  , one was embedded in a garden hedge, and his mate  was trying to get him moving and he was not much better .

arnald

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2015, 12:44:30 PM »

Not bad for a huge turn out a few were wanting to fight Chester
May be  there looking forward to playing them or sumfin

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2015, 02:44:20 PM »

A special word for Tim Deasy turning in a thoroughly professional performance despite being showered in spit in the first half, to go with the cans, lighters, salt shakers and whatever else was pelted on to the pitch

I wasn't aware as much as that had actually been happening. To be fair if you read their forum a lot of their fans are disgusted with some of the behaviour yesterday. To add to what was said about Deasy there was apparently trouble in the King George to which they were banned after the game and the 6/7 16 year olds that were seen with the old bill outside the ground before KO had apparently been jumping on car bonnets. I suppose bringing around 1,500 fans your going to have a few muppets but good on the decent Tranmere faithful for outing them

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 07:11:01 PM »

Excellent first half won that, every player in that half worked so hard and the passing was very good. We won the balls and they couldn't cope with Rankine. Lawrie had that much needed rocket up his bum, we all know how talented you are pal so work like that each game,  just excellent.

Best formation for us.

Parry fitted in very well.

The fan who criticised me for rating Bowerman after 10 mins in first game...... eat your words boy haha!
I didn't respond yesterday as I was seriously hung-over but if you went today you will have seen why I criticised you for rating Bowerman! He is absolutely useless, far too lightweight for this league and I lost count of the number of times he was easily pushed off the ball by Southport defenders. He can't take defenders on and beat them as he has no pace.
Ok he has scored a few goals but even Kristen Dennis has managed that at Macc and he's useless as well.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 11:31:42 PM »

Southports No2 was the best player on the pitch today, Crowther should have had a go at him. Bowerman was leggy today, in fact to many were.

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Excellent