PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Cheltenham - Match Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Cheltenham - Match Thread  (Read 10999 times)

York Alty

Re: Cheltenham - Match Thread
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2015, 01:50:17 PM »

Whilst there's no reason for the segregation fence to be up still. I would glady have it up the game after a big fixture if this ensures the big game (ie Tranmere) passes off as smoothly as it did.

A flexible solution is obviously required.  A series of pens towards the Chequers End seems reasonable, giving space along the part of the Pop side for 1800 Trannys and none at all when the likes of Droylesdon come calling in the trophy.  I am delighted to hear about the ground committee, so we can finally get on with solving this problem.

Hamilton

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2015, 11:33:59 PM »

Whilst there's no reason for the segregation fence to be up still. I would glady have it up the game after a big fixture if this ensures the big game (ie Tranmere) passes off as smoothly as it did.

A flexible solution is obviously required.  A series of pens towards the Chequers End seems reasonable, giving space along the part of the Pop side for 1800 Trannys and none at all when the likes of Droylesdon come calling in the trophy.  I am delighted to hear about the ground committee, so we can finally get on with solving this problem.

Glad we are open to diversity!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2015, 08:05:32 AM »

To be fair, it's all a cost implication.

If you've paid for police and there are extra stewards then a piece of tape in the chequers end will suffice. Like v Grimsby.

Good of GR to explain. And at least it was because of the quality of the scaffolding/segregation ie we could just open it up, needs to be done properly.

York Alty

« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2015, 11:57:31 AM »

Glad we are open to diversity!

The pink and multi-coloured pound is as good as anybodys!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Cheltenham - Match Thread