PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Braintree thread....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Braintree thread....  (Read 17924 times)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Braintree thread....
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2015, 07:17:32 PM »

Deasy

Havern      Leather      Parry

Densmore   Richman   Moult    Grifin

Lawrie

Reeves    Rankine.

Can't fail with the above.

3-1 Alty.  Reeves (x2) Moult

Attn 787

Prediction of the year.

Moult didn't play though...................small chance it might have been different if he did

I assume their keeper will not need to sleep on the bus home............not sure why he was time wasting at 2-0 up either.

Odd that.  I was on the Golf Road and it looked like he handed something to the ref.  Could have been something that had been blown onto the pitch or knocked of the top of the fencing. All very odd cos there's no way it could have impacted the game or him. Actually I now I think about it he was probably just finding something to do during the game.

That was the kids at the front of the golf road, one of them threw some sort of can / carton that popped after it was thrown at him

There was a large group of about 20 11/12 year olds who i have not seen at any match before they came up the away end in the first half to try and goad
the Braintree fans with no success, They also tried to annoy a ball boy but to his credit give as good back and they didn't like it. The item thrown on the pitch i was informed it was a water bomb.
@AltyDaz

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2015, 07:28:05 PM »

Im pretty sure a few of the lads in the group were at the Eastleigh game on Tuesday too, mainly shouting abuse at their keeper Noice. They started off ok but their language got choicer as the game went on (and they realised their Mum was not there to tell then to stop ;)). Looks like they might have told their mates how much fun it is being able to use bad language and get away with it and things got out of hand.

That was the kids at the front of the golf road, one of them threw some sort of can / carton that popped after it was thrown at him

There was a large group of about 20 11/12 year olds who i have not seen at any match before they came up the away end in the first half to try and goad
the Braintree fans with no success, They also tried to annoy a ball boy but to his credit give as good back and they didn't like it. The item thrown on the pitch i was informed it was a water bomb.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 08:45:51 PM by ShropshireAlty »

Hamilton

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2015, 10:26:33 PM »

Im pretty sure a few of the lads in the group were at the Eastleigh game on Tuesday too, mainly shouting abuse at their keeper Noice. They started off ok but their language got choicer as the game went on (and they realised their Mum was not there to tell then to stop ;)). Looks like they might have told their mates how much fun it is being able to use bad language and get away with it and things got out of hand.

Long gone are the days when you could give the wee sh*ts a clip round the ear!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Braintree thread....