PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Barnsley is Saturday 3pm - ALL TICKET
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: Barnsley is Saturday 3pm - ALL TICKET  (Read 28782 times)

GB Alty

Re: Barnsley is Saturday 3pm - ALL TICKET
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 07:28:41 PM »

An official announcement would be good, I am fielding questions from non regulars about tickets already

me too.  Mates from Leicester and Pissyborough asking about how to get tickets.

Wow..............did I mishear the word 'Barnsley' or are we playing Barcelona
we only have 10 days to sell 4,000 tickets - best make a start!

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 07:29:32 PM »

If there isn't an online option, may I suggest people who are attending Saturday get their mates to transfer funds in to their bank accounts and purchase them for them. Not ideal but at least it gets tickets for people living away without waiting for the postal service.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 07:36:37 PM »

A Facebook event thingy would be good.  The one for Chester seemed to get shared welll
Full time and proud of it

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 07:36:50 PM »

Lets hope we sell more than the 2k ish we had against Millwall, the last all ticket game   , will be happy if we have 2.5k home fans .

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2015, 07:54:50 PM »

I will hopefully be able to purchase two tickets for the travellers next Saturday.. If they have a massive demand i may be back on here begging someone local to Alty to get me a couple...

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2015, 07:58:13 PM »

I will hopefully be able to purchase two tickets for the travellers next Saturday.. If they have a massive demand i may be back on here begging someone local to Alty to get me a couple...

Ray
I will buy you and your wife tickets if you cannot make it this Saturday..........assuming the club will let me buy three
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

GB Alty

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2015, 08:03:46 PM »

Ray
I will buy you and your wife tickets if you cannot make it this Saturday..........assuming the club will let me buy three
with your accent I will be suprised if you get any

How good is your local knowledge :)

markecky

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2015, 08:22:04 PM »

A Facebook event thingy would be good.  The one for Chester seemed to get shared welll

There will certainly be one of those Glynn. 

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2015, 09:03:18 PM »

Ray

Cheers Mick. I plan to be at the Torquay game

Jenga

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2015, 10:07:22 PM »

From the main site --------------- Tickets will go on sale to season pass holders only at 9am Monday 2nd November, one per season pass... Subject to availability, any remaining tickets will go on general sale from Wednesday 4th November.

or is this the Barnsley tickets?

I hope we can buy them on Saturday.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 10:09:04 PM by Englands No.17 »

markecky

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2015, 10:13:33 PM »

From the main site --------------- Tickets will go on sale to season pass holders only at 9am Monday 2nd November, one per season pass... Subject to availability, any remaining tickets will go on general sale from Wednesday 4th November.

or is this the Barnsley tickets?

I hope we can buy them on Saturday.

That's the Barnsley tickets.

The kick off time and all ticket status was confirmed 5 hours ago so tickets could then be confirmed and ordered with the printers.  They hope to have them for sale by Friday evening if delivered and at the game on Saturday.

Jenga

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2015, 10:26:40 PM »

Cheers Ecky.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2015, 12:34:57 AM »

Is there a limit on the number of tickets that home fans can purchase (given that some of us can not make it there)?
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2015, 08:22:47 AM »

The kick off time and all ticket status was confirmed 5 hours ago so tickets could then be confirmed and ordered with the printers.  They hope to have them for sale by Friday evening if delivered and at the game on Saturday.

I'm sure the club will have had the printers contacted and ready for the tickets the moment the draw was made (imagine the main stand would've been all ticket anyway) and quite literally just waiting for final confirmation of date/time.

I'm equally sure the club will be ready to go and collect the tickets if not received by cob Friday to ensure they will be on sale Saturday lunchtime given the logistical nightmare that would ensue if this wasn't the case.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2015, 08:49:35 AM »

This is a great opportunity for a high profile giant killing, I hope the club are going to promote the game as much as they can and try and get a huge crowd into Moss Lane... it might be worth investing a few grand getting people in for this one, radio call outs large back page adverts in the local rags for the next week or so, big signs outside the ground etc..... a win will mean a great chance of a big pay day in the next round!  fill the ground get Moss Lane rocking and rough there young team up to get through!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Barnsley is Saturday 3pm - ALL TICKET