PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Barnsley Block TV - From Official Site
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Barnsley Block TV - From Official Site  (Read 12109 times)

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
Re: Barnsley Block TV - From Official Site
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 09:08:27 AM »

I think Grahame is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't here in all fairness. The club is sometimes accused of not being open enough with fans and I suspect that if this statement had not been issued there would have been people asking why we hadn't done more to try and persuade Barnsley to agree to the move. As it is, a statement has been put out clarifying what happened and some people are now saying it was unnecessary to provide this information. If he had put out a statement saying "Those idiots at Barnsley have cost us £12,500" then, yes, I could see the inappropriateness of it, but I think as fans we have a right to know that we've (once again) been done out of a considerable lump of tv money through no fault of our own.

Totally agree with that. 

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Barnsley Block TV - From Official Site
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2015, 09:15:29 AM »

I think Grahame is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't here in all fairness. The club is sometimes accused of not being open enough with fans and I suspect that if this statement had not been issued there would have been people asking why we hadn't done more to try and persuade Barnsley to agree to the move. As it is, a statement has been put out clarifying what happened and some people are now saying it was unnecessary to provide this information. If he had put out a statement saying "Those idiots at Barnsley have cost us £12,500" then, yes, I could see the inappropriateness of it, but I think as fans we have a right to know that we've (once again) been done out of a considerable lump of tv money through no fault of our own.

Fair point.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Barnsley Block TV - From Official Site