PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 One Team In Cheshire
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: One Team In Cheshire  (Read 59973 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: One Team In Cheshire
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 09:11:34 AM »

It was about 20 years since my last visit

I can't see myself ever returning

I'm not interested in funding a mid table team with rank food and drink and the following they have

And that announcer .. sh*t the bed

On the referees whistle

On the referees whistle

On the referees whistle....

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2015, 09:12:16 AM »

"And the first goal from our very own Dennis tttttthhhhhhhhhe Menace" - have they borrowed the announcer from an NFL team?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Scottie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2015, 09:28:42 AM »

One of the most puerile, pathetic pitiful posts I have read on this forum. Yes we got beaten and yes we were tired from winning our FA Cup tie and this obviously rankles with you. I think bringing over 300 fans to your sinkhole of a ground is magnificent considering the 'welcome' we get from cretins and livestock interfering types such as yourself. I hope you are very proud that you terrorised a small group of families and children and next time as a result of this we will bring half that number. Do it again and we will bring nobody and your soggy infected pies will remain uneaten.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 09:34:09 AM »

The Housemartins summed it up well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSBFkIKx46E

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 09:51:01 AM »

I'm not interested in funding a mid table team with rank food and drink and the following they have

On the referees whistle

On the referees whistle

What the actual f**k was that all about ?? Ha ha

And there are designated areas under the stand to drink coffee ha ha

Backwards
ParkINson's red and white army

andrewflynn

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2015, 10:14:11 AM »

On the referees whistle

On the referees whistle

What the actual f**k was that all about ?? Ha ha

And there are designated areas under the stand to drink coffee ha ha

Backwards

Their announcer was one of the highlights of the night to be fair, gave me a right laugh.

Our thiirrdd gooaalscorer, he's MACCLESFIELD BORN AND BRED.... It's......

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2015, 10:27:35 AM »

I was going to say that was funny when no one responded

IT'SSSSS.....,,

Well, who? Just announce the f**king goal scorer and whatever minute it was. And stop watching Gladiators videos in your spare time you spanner, it's Macc v Alty in the conference on a Tuesday night in November.

Also, is it just me or are these derby games still not quite what they used to be? It'll come I suppose in time.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2015, 10:44:31 AM »

I was going to say that was funny when no one responded

IT'SSSSS.....,,

Well, who? Just announce the f**king goal scorer and whatever minute it was. And stop watching Gladiators videos in your spare time you spanner, it's Macc v Alty in the conference on a Tuesday night in November.

Also, is it just me or are these derby games still not quite what they used to be? It'll come I suppose in time.

Same for me. Not like the 90's. Then we had more heated derbies with Vics when we came back up 2005. Very drab, second season it's been on a Tuesday with no team actually in a position to be shouting about or grabbing at anything

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2015, 10:52:41 AM »

I left pretty quickly after the game for the drive back to Shropshire and did not see anything but do find it very sad to read about the actions of a few Macc fans on here this morning. And don't get me started about the one mouthing off about it on their forums.

Macc is just a town in Cheshire, the same as Alty is (although I'm obviously biased to Alty as I am very proud to be born and brought up there and lived there most of my life!). Both have their good and bad points  but there is no need to fight about it.

Keep the banter on the terraces and don't mistake this for an excuse to have a fight. That's not why we go to watch our team.

AntonDeck

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2015, 01:04:14 PM »

There is nothing more smalltime than banging on about attendances, especially away following... and anyway trying to compare away support at a weekend trip in the FA cup to a team that actually won the thing 7 years ago to a midweek league game is like comparing an evening with Salma Hayek to an evening with Salmonella.

arnald

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2015, 01:26:28 PM »

I preferd going to the drill field long gone now but really good games  and journey

Jimmy

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2015, 01:43:15 PM »

I left pretty quickly after the game for the drive back to Shropshire and did not see anything but do find it very sad to read about the actions of a few Macc fans on here this morning. And don't get me started about the one mouthing off about it on their forums.

Macc is just a town in Cheshire, the same as Alty is (although I'm obviously biased to Alty as I am very proud to be born and brought up there and lived there most of my life!). Both have their good and bad points  but there is no need to fight about it.

Keep the banter on the terraces and don't mistake this for an excuse to have a fight. That's not why we go to watch our team.
i didn't go as I'm moved and can't get to midweek matches,but the place and people are not the same if they bricked a mini bus.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 02:19:25 PM by Jimmy »

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »

True, but every town has it's share of dickheads who would do this kind of thing. I know I've seen a few in my time living in Alty.

i didn't go as I'm moved and can't get to midweek matches,but the place and people are not the same if they bricked a mini bus.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2015, 03:26:19 PM »

Im glad I didn't go if the fans were set upon by a gang of nobheads who obviously come from the shallow end of the Gene Pool
Tossers

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2015, 04:01:05 PM »

I think it's time to end this argument. You brought 300 fans to us and yet we brought 400 away at Portsmouth. It's pathetic that u even see yourself as a bigger club. You got destroyed on the pitch and ran out of our town off the pitch.

THE END

Give up Alty sc*m.

ONE TEAM IN CHESHIRE!!!

This is why we are better than you.  Macc played well after the first 20 mins but your fans have no class.  Enjoy continually living in the 1980's
Bernard Taylors barmy army
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 One Team In Cheshire