Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Shaun Densmore on Lee's departure.(See main site)
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Shaun Densmore on Lee's departure.(See main site)  (Read 8354 times)

VofD

« on: March 09, 2016, 11:13:44 PM »

What a load of drivel. ??? ???

Bath Alty

Re: Shaun Densmore on Lee's departure.(See main site)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 11:15:39 PM »

what did you expect him to say?

John Edwards

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 11:44:19 PM »

In the interests of clarity, this was no manufactured piece, done for appearances' sake. There are often crocodile tears in situations like this, but Shaun contacted me, unprompted, and said he wanted to place on record his thanks for all Lee had done for him. They were genuine, heartfelt sentiments. A shame, then, that they should be derided as drivel.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 12:18:39 AM »

John

Anything even moderately positive seems, on recent evidence, to be drivel to VoD

When that is something which doesn't entirely destroy Lee Sinnott, his son, or any number of other people then the derogatory comments are likely to be even more intense.

I think that Shaun's words say far more than any post from a serial moaner

GB Alty

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 01:24:05 AM »

In the interests of clarity, this was no manufactured piece, done for appearances' sake. There are often crocodile tears in situations like this, but Shaun contacted me, unprompted, and said he wanted to place on record his thanks for all Lee had done for him. They were genuine, heartfelt sentiments. A shame, then, that they should be derided as drivel.
but it is drivel, and factually incorrect drivel as well

I would rather the club captain focused more on the job at hand to be honest

bighairedmike

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 02:40:44 AM »

Do tell us more...

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 09:13:31 AM »

He's spent a few minutes saying thanks to a manager who's had a big impact on his career. It's not exactly distracting from the job at hand, what would he be doing otherwise?

roytonmike

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 09:37:45 AM »

He's spent a few minutes saying thanks to a manager who's had a big impact on his career. It's not exactly distracting from the job at hand, what would he be doing otherwise?
How right you are, OldhamAlty. Some people seem to think that anything they don't agree with is by definition drivel. Anyone falling into that category really doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

Jimmy

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 09:41:43 AM »

What ever the opinion on Sinnott if that's Sean's opinion who are we to question,all I would say if I was him I wouldn't mention my time in midfield it turned a quality player into an ordinary one

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 10:02:41 AM »

Well Jamie is the king of Drivel!

Incidentally Jamie what precisely would you like the Club Captain to do on a Wednesday evening whilst hobbling around on his crutches?

You ever considered that that circumstance may have contributed to our problems?

Beaver

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 10:11:05 AM »

FFS

What a bunch of w*nkers you lot are at times.

The nonsense comments are akin to a 14yr old keyboard warrior with a serious masturbation habit. However we unfortunately all know that you're old enough to know a lot better.

Its a waste of time coming on here to see peoples opinions because everything gets hijacked with passive aggressive hyperbole and then the point is lost.

For what its worth it did seem quite personal from Sean, its his job now to make sure the 11 that start against Barrow can translate any feelings they have for Sinnott into a decent performance. It will have been the biggest disaster of all if he gets sacked and we still go down because he was proven at getting this club promoted to conf national.

Time for Sean to show us his captain qualities more than ever.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 10:21:46 AM »

What a load of drivel. ??? ???

I'm starting to think you might just be a bit special  ??? ???

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 12:09:16 PM »

FFS

The nonsense comments are akin to a 14yr old keyboard warrior with a serious masturbation habit. However we unfortunately all know that you're old enough to know a lot better.

Its a waste of time coming on here to see peoples opinions because everything gets hijacked with passive aggressive hyperbole and then the point is lost.

For what its worth it did seem quite personal from Sean, its his job now to make sure the 11 that start against Barrow can translate any feelings they have for Sinnott into a decent performance. It will have been the biggest disaster of all if he gets sacked and we still go down because he was proven at getting this club promoted to conf national.

i find this post highly aggressive and off topic xx
ParkINson's red and white army

Beaver

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 01:57:27 PM »

FFS

i find this post highly aggressive and off topic xx

When I mentioned the serious habit above I was obviously thinking of you Wayno, especially as you still annoyingly look 14yrs old!

VofD

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 03:24:59 PM »

John

Anything even moderately positive seems, on recent evidence, to be drivel to VoD

When that is something which doesn't entirely destroy Lee Sinnott, his son, or any number of other people then the derogatory comments are likely to be even more intense.

I think that Shaun's words say far more than any post from a serial moaner

What a load of drivel. ::) ::)
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team