Upset

Author Topic: Upset  (Read 5149 times)

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
Upset
« on: March 27, 2016, 07:25:13 PM »

I have not posted on forum since the departure of Lee , the reason for this is because of the reaction of people to the present situation we find our club , people are of course allowed their view , but the way they have expressed them is a shock to me , the insults from some are uncalled for , as a result this will be my last post,but before I take my leave , I will say ,whatever happens In the last few games  I will stand on the terraces giving my full support to the players , management and directors , goodbye and  coyr .

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Upset
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 12:04:29 AM »

I have not posted on forum since the departure of Lee , the reason for this is because of the reaction of people to the present situation we find our club , people are of course allowed their view , but the way they have expressed them is a shock to me , the insults from some are uncalled for , as a result this will be my last post,but before I take my leave , I will say ,whatever happens In the last few games  I will stand on the terraces giving my full support to the players , management and directors , goodbye and  coyr .

I'm with you.
Funny how, people are deleting, and changing their names!!,!
Might be their offencive  language and comments.
One would think 68 year olds would know better, but may be not!!!!
I'm another one leaving this forum, for now.
Night Night,
C U ALL ON SATURDAY.
COME ON YOU MIGHTY ROBINS😀

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 05:45:37 AM »

How do you expect people to react after seeing the same mistakes week in week out? And the same dross performances. This is a football forum and people are entitled to voice their concerns whether positive or negative. It is extremely frustrating when the fans can see exactly what is going wrong and what is needed to put it right but the management and directors seem to turn a blind eye to this?

VofD

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 09:10:05 AM »

I'm with you.
Funny how, people are deleting, and changing their names!!,!
Might be their offencive  language and comments.
One would think 68 year olds would know better, but may be not!!!!
I'm another one leaving this forum, for now.
Night Night,
C U ALL ON SATURDAY.
COME ON YOU MIGHTY ROBINS😀

Boo hoo hoo.
Good riddance. :( :(

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 09:15:06 AM »

How do you expect people to react after seeing the same mistakes week in week out? And the same dross performances. This is a football forum and people are entitled to voice their concerns whether positive or negative. It is extremely frustrating when the fans can see exactly what is going wrong and what is needed to put it right but the management and directors seem to turn a blind eye to this?
There is a difference between being offensive, antagonistic and destructive compared to positive criticism. If it carries on the way some insult fellow fans, we wont have a club. The solution to try and get the club back in the right direction is for all genuine fans to be helpful rather than destructive. B.4D has done/is doing his bit so have I.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 10:47:59 AM »

well said Redhill,like wise here i do my bit also.While the club is in this position i can understand people getting upset and saying things to others they would not otherwise do,that said i dont agree with it.Just wish people would not say thats it i will not post anymore,remember you can always just say thats so and so's point of view.I have had a few people have a go at me in the past,but i dont care i know i am always right thats the way i look at it(thats a joke for those that think i am always right,but thanks in advance).we do need to stand behind the club and get that singing going at games please it does lift the team.
Harold

taxi Phil

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 12:25:56 PM »

I
Boo hoo hoo.

Keep going sh*t for brains. This is exactly the attitude we need at the moment. You'll have nobody left to niggle on here soon.

VofD

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 01:20:54 PM »

I
Boo hoo hoo.

Keep going sh*t for brains. This is exactly the attitude we need at the moment. You'll have nobody left to niggle on here soon.

Who is being offensive now. FFS

taxi Phil

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 02:27:01 PM »

I
Boo hoo hoo.

Who is being offensive now. FFS
Good at handing it out though.....just thought I'd see how you like getting it back. It's not my normal style, and I don't expect to make a habit of it.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Upset