* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Masha

Author Topic: Masha  (Read 3657 times)

LymmRobin

Masha
« on: April 08, 2016, 06:03:15 AM »

The last thing I heard about Tom was that he had registered for Stafford but now, according to his Twitter account, he has undergone another operation. Did I miss an update from the club about this? I was looking forward to seeing him back in the team at the start of next season.

Malty G

Re: Masha
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 09:10:38 AM »

In one of his pre-match talks a few weeks ago Masha mentioned that although the break had healed he had since damaged a groin muscle in training and needed an operation on that.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 11:45:47 AM »

Unless he's permanently lame I would like to see him back next season. Despite everyone's best efforts we just haven't looked as solid without him.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 12:12:49 PM »

Totally agree Cat.

He's a big a defensive miss as Clee is an attacking miss
Full time and proud of it

Bath Alty

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 03:57:29 PM »

Radio Robins interview he suggested it was a minor thing and if he'd been fully fit would only have kept him out a week or two.

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 04:00:58 PM »

Al's Therapy Talk section in Robins Review from the Dover game said:

This past week have seen Thomas & Nicky undergo their operations, both have been "under the knife" for groin related treatment, the surgery's received a thumbs up from their respective consultants and after a return visit for check ups in the near future I'm sure they will be plying their trade all too soon.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 06:34:59 PM »

This is another of the mysterious goings-on at the football club, whereby we can regularly read on our website about injury situations at far-off places such as Welling, Dover, Torquay etc but never get any news about our own injured players! Why so secretive?

Bath Alty

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 08:03:48 PM »

Hardly secretive - two poster new about it from different publicly available sources - matchday programmes for those in attendance and radio robins for those not at the game.  Possibly a rare oversight from JL on the website but certainly not a secret

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 08:32:44 PM »

I also knew about it from the programme but I would suggest the majority of supporters don't buy a match day programme and therefore weren't aware of the situation. I noticed in one of the original programmes for a recently rearranged game, that Al's Therapy Talk suggested Masha would be back by the end of January but nothing else was mentioned until last week. I don't think it's an oversight as we very rarely get any news on our own player's fitness front.

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 08:41:55 AM »

Hardly secretive - two poster new about it from different publicly available sources - matchday programmes for those in attendance and radio robins for those not at the game.  Possibly a rare oversight from JL on the website but certainly not a secret

What is wrong with some people? Are you only happy if you're moaning.

Good reply Bath Alty.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Masha