PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ALTY APPOINT NEIL YOUNG
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: ALTY APPOINT NEIL YOUNG  (Read 38660 times)

VofD

Re: ALTY APPOINT NEIL YOUNG
« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2016, 10:51:45 PM »

Whilst I dont always agree with Cult, he usually offers intelligent debate and isnt always negative.
However there are some people who are tiresomely predictable and rarely offer anything but negativity and/or personal abuse or attacks on genuine people who care greatly for this club, often spending many hours of their own time and effort without reward to help the club in many ways,.... these people do not deserve this criticism and whilst I dislike getting embroiled, there are times when, on an open forum, I feel they need defending by the genuine fans.

John Edwards can see that, so can I. Can you VofD or are you one of the "usual suspects" ?

Whatever, FFS.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2016, 11:11:32 PM »

Thought so.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2016, 12:16:53 AM »

Whilst I dont always agree with Cult, he usually offers intelligent debate and isnt always negative.
However there are some people who are tiresomely predictable and rarely offer anything but negativity and/or personal abuse or attacks on genuine people who care greatly for this club, often spending many hours of their own time and effort without reward to help the club in many ways,.... these people do not deserve this criticism and whilst I dislike getting embroiled, there are times when, on an open forum, I feel they need defending by the genuine fans.

John Edwards can see that, so can I. Can you VofD or are you one of the "usual suspects" ?

Spot on Pukka👍
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ALTY APPOINT NEIL YOUNG