PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Nine players leaving...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Nine players leaving...  (Read 25661 times)

brian1925

Re: Nine players leaving...
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2016, 02:39:56 PM »

You may be right MarpleAlty, I really don't know. I just think that if a player is at a club 5 years, it's not unreasonable to assure he's given a slightly better deal each year in line with inflation /success on the pitch. I'll wager with you that Reevesy will be our highest paid player next season (assuming h stays) and I'll bet Lawrie ain't on peanuts.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2016, 02:56:49 PM »

Mid table shouldn't be acceptable

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2016, 03:09:45 PM »

Some surprise departures from Wrexham, all about expectations I suppose, always thought wes York was a good player

Doran, Fowler, Gray, Hudson, Moke, Reynolds, Royle, Simpson, Smith,Vidal, White, Williams, York.

Also Tranmere have released Marcus Holness, Gary Taylor-Fletcher, Michael Higdon

ToffeeBlue

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2016, 03:45:05 PM »

Another disappointed club looking to have a major shakeup.  I suppose Cheltenham's clearout after relegation from the Football League, and subsequent promotion back up, set the tone.  Galling to think that they lost at Alty........  :-\

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2016, 04:56:59 PM »

I think Wes York is a tremendous winger and had we stayed up would've fitted the bill for us wonderfully. As it is I can't see him dropping a level, nor would he fit in with our reduced budget. Ex Tamworth so even if he would and did then the likes of Kiddy and Nuneaton would snap him up.

Blaine Hudson an excellent centre half when I've seen him. Surprised there but guess we don't see them through the season and finishing outside the play offs clearly most performances haven't been if the required level from all of them.

Moke?
Vidal?

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2016, 05:01:48 PM »

It would be nice to have some players that were comfortable in at least 2 positions; but I suppose they're few and far between at this level.

M17

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »

Quote from: M17 link=topic=21382.msg249495#msg249
[/quote
Where are you off to Ryan?   God you are one he'll of an idiot acting like a kid oh you probably are

bighairedmike

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2016, 06:17:40 PM »

It would be nice to have some players that were comfortable in at least 2 positions; but I suppose they're few and far between at this level.

That was Sinnotts idea, and he tried to turn Robbie Lawton into a right back. We haven't had proper bollocks since he left. That's one thing I will blame Sinnott for.

Chris Fisher

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2016, 08:18:34 PM »

Suprised Griff has been let go, a solid performer at LB surely he could do a job in the conf north. Dismantling the whole of the defence is a bit of a risk??

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2016, 08:39:59 PM »

Suprised Griff has been let go, a solid performer at LB surely he could do a job in the conf north. Dismantling the whole of the defence is a bit of a risk??

About 2 stone too solid!!
Good luck wherever you end up anyway Adam  :)

erimus

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2016, 08:49:42 PM »

Suprised Griff has been let go, a solid performer at LB surely he could do a job in the conf north. Dismakntling the whole of the defence is a bit of a risk??

You obviously didn't watch many of our games this year as that is exactly what most teams were doing
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Nine players leaving...