PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Rankine , reeves, Lawrie & leather....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Rankine , reeves, Lawrie & leather....  (Read 25145 times)

Bath Alty

Re: Rankine , reeves, Lawrie & leather....
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2016, 10:30:00 PM »

Terrible shame to see Nicky go, even half fit in the national last year he was our most creative player

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2016, 04:30:33 PM »

Terrible shame to see Nicky go, even half fit in the national last year he was our most creative player

Yes, my worry is if his ops have worked and he ends up at one of our CN competitors like Harrogate (who tried to sign him twice before) then we might regret not keeping him.

Hemel Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2016, 04:33:56 PM »

Also a fit Nicky Clee might have provided the ammunition that reeves and Ranks would fill their boots on.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2016, 05:00:30 PM »

Thought you said Nicky told you his groins were better than they'd been for years Pukka?

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2016, 05:04:37 PM »

I'll stick my neck out and say you won't see Nicky playing at a decent level again. As much as I'd love to, and I actually hope he proves me wrong.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2016, 06:15:23 PM »

Thought you said Nicky told you his groins were better than they'd been for years Pukka?

Yes thats what he said, but he hasnt tested them yet. A fit Nicky would be a huge asset to any team.
Time will tell and he's gone now so lets hope Young doesnt regret that decision.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2016, 06:48:19 PM »

Does anyone think any of these four won't resign for this season? I can't see Reevesey signing on again, especially now Nicky has left whilst Lawrie and Leather are probably thinking, all their mates from the last few years have left, so why hang around! Rankine is just a mercenary who will rock up where ever the money is best. I also heard he wanted full time football again as part time was no good for him.

I also wonder if the contracted players are safe as Young got rid of all those on contract at County last summer bar Hurst. He does like starting from scratch so wouldn't surprise me if the sums add up that he gets rid of a couple more when he knows who he can get in. I just hope he doesn't employ the quantity rather than quality tactics he used at County but to be honest, I fear the worse.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2016, 07:46:49 PM »

Does anyone think any of these four won't resign for this season? I can't see Reevesey signing on again, especially now Nicky has left whilst Lawrie and Leather are probably thinking, all their mates from the last few years have left, so why hang around! Rankine is just a mercenary who will rock up where ever the money is best. I also heard he wanted full time football again as part time was no good for him.

I also wonder if the contracted players are safe as Young got rid of all those on contract at County last summer bar Hurst. He does like starting from scratch so wouldn't surprise me if the sums add up that he gets rid of a couple more when he knows who he can get in. I just hope he doesn't employ the quantity rather than quality tactics he used at County but to be honest, I fear the worse.

It's football..........you cannot be with mates all the time and I am sure they will make new friends ! They probably knew nobody other than Lee Sinnott when they joined here
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 07:48:37 PM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

VofD

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2016, 10:13:01 PM »

Lawrie will sign on for whatever he is being offered, because no other club will want to sign him as he is utterly useless. I just cannot believe he is being approached for another season. >:( >:(

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2016, 12:04:07 AM »

Lawrie will sign on for whatever he is being offered, because no other club will want to sign him as he is utterly useless. I just cannot believe he is being approached for another season. >:( >:(
[/quote]

I can't believe you haven't spoken to the new manager yet!
I will tell him that you will be speaking to him tomorrow .
He is there all day.
Looking forward to seeing you, get that money behind the bar👍😀

VofD

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2016, 10:19:41 PM »

Told you. ::)

Hugo

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2016, 10:29:22 PM »

I do wonder (and this is complete speculation) if Lawrie was waiting to see if Rankine was staying or not before making his own decision.

VofD

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2016, 10:38:50 PM »

He is there all day.
[/quote]

Do you believe me now?

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2016, 12:17:29 AM »

He is there all day.

Do you believe me now?
[/quote]

Lot to say, but couldn't be bothered turning up and telling the manager what you thought.
All mouth!!
Good night.

VofD

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2016, 11:01:35 AM »

He is there all day.

Do you believe me now?

Lot to say, but couldn't be bothered turning up and telling the manager what you thought.
All mouth!!
Good night.
[/quote]

Why do you constantly feel the need to slag off, not only myself but other fans also, if they don't attend every match or every meeting in the CSH. If my personal circumstances, of which you know nothing about, had allowed me to attend, then I would have.You are very fortunate to be able to go to every match and attend every meeting.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Rankine , reeves, Lawrie & leather....