PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New keeper.......
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: New keeper.......  (Read 21684 times)

andrewflynn

Re: New keeper.......
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2016, 09:29:45 AM »

It seems odd telling players they are not needed if you don't have replacements lined up that you are sufficiently confident about that you can stick to timescales you have announced!  the squad he has released were less experienced when they got us out of conf north and few of them have reached an age where they are going downhill.  I'm still a bit bemused by the scale of change and the apparent lack of replacements that were ready to be brought in.

In other words : A COMPLETE F*****G SHAMBLES >:(

Weirdo

VofD

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2016, 10:33:48 PM »

It seems odd telling players they are not needed if you don't have replacements lined up that you are sufficiently confident about that you can stick to timescales you have announced!  the squad he has released were less experienced when they got us out of conf north and few of them have reached an age where they are going downhill.  I'm still a bit bemused by the scale of change and the apparent lack of replacements that were ready to be brought in.

Weirdo

KNOB

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2016, 10:54:00 PM »

Weirdo

KNOB

I'm not the best at spelling , but you should be ASHAMED of the language you use on this forum.
There are young people who go on this forum.
How old our you????
DISGRACEFUL !!!!!!

andrewflynn

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2016, 10:54:42 PM »

Weirdo

KNOB

You're hard.

VofD

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2016, 11:06:37 PM »

Weirdo

KNOB

I'm not the best at spelling , but you should be ASHAMED of the language you use on this forum.
How old our you????
DISGRACEFUL !!!!!!

I am a few years older than you and well educated.

What language : F*****G = FLAMING. Problem with that, knob?

andrewflynn

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2016, 11:11:45 PM »

I don't get it. Bath Alty even mentions "sticking to the timescales announced." It was all a "complete f**king shambles" to you yesterday. I touch on that in a reasonable post and I'm the knob.

Bore off you melt, you aren't even consistent at trolling. Learn not to contradict yourself and I might consider giving you the bite you're after.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2016, 11:17:15 PM »

It seems odd telling players they are not needed if you don't have replacements lined up that you are sufficiently confident about that you can stick to timescales you have announced!  the squad he has released were less experienced when they got us out of conf north and few of them have reached an age where they are going downhill.  I'm still a bit bemused by the scale of change and the apparent lack of replacements that were ready to be brought in.

Weirdo

KNOB

How old our you????
DISGRACEFUL !!!!!!

Well educated, I don't think so.
So you think it is acceptable for children , or grandchildren, to call people the name you call people???
Your School and teachers will be proud of you.
Please tell , what well educated school you went to????
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 12:42:12 AM by B. 4D »

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2016, 11:39:17 PM »

Best thread in a long time this.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2016, 12:46:58 AM »

Weirdo

KNOB

How old our you????
DISGRACEFUL !!!!!!

Cult, should there be a commer after you?
I might have that wrong, but I'm not well educated!!!

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2016, 05:55:39 AM »

Weirdo

KNOB

How old our you????
DISGRACEFUL !!!!!!

Why the need for "flaming" to be censored? It wasnt censored just now. Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, pleased to see our new keeper sign. Good luck to him, just hope we haven't left it too late for him to settle in..

VofD

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 09:07:36 AM »

Weirdo

KNOB

How old our you????
DISGRACEFUL !!!!!!

Cult, should there be a commer after you?
I might have that wrong, but I'm not well educated!!!

COMMA  ::) ::)

VofD

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2016, 09:21:20 AM »

I don't get it. Bath Alty even mentions "sticking to the timescales announced." It was all a "complete f**king shambles" to you yesterday. I touch on that in a reasonable post and I'm the knob.

Bore off you melt, you aren't even consistent at trolling. Learn not to contradict yourself and I might consider giving you the bite you're after.

F*****G

At least try and get it right. ::) ::)

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2016, 09:27:50 AM »

Deary me, you lot should be ashamed of yourselves. I've not been on this forum as long as others, but your childish bickering is becoming tiresome and I'm seriously considering binning it.

Why don't you all grow up, and use the forum properly instead of somewhere to score immature points off each other. Any visitor to the site would be shaking their heads.

VofD

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2016, 09:33:47 AM »

Sorry. :-[

andrewflynn

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2016, 11:38:50 AM »

Deary me, you lot should be ashamed of yourselves. I've not been on this forum as long as others, but your childish bickering is becoming tiresome and I'm seriously considering binning it.

Why don't you all grow up, and use the forum properly instead of somewhere to score immature points off each other. Any visitor to the site would be shaking their heads.

Key point there is you've not been on here as long as the rest of us. You'll grow very tired of certain individuals.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New keeper.......