PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New keeper.......
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: New keeper.......  (Read 21654 times)

Frosty

New keeper.......
« on: May 16, 2016, 09:12:14 PM »

.....whats the latest?

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: New keeper.......
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 09:30:59 PM »

We need a keeper  ;D

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 09:49:59 PM »

We need a keeper  ;D
is deasy available?
ParkINson's red and white army

VofD

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 10:21:55 PM »

Having a Deasy rethink perhaps, in view of public opinion.

Bath Alty

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 10:33:29 PM »

It seems odd telling players they are not needed if you don't have replacements lined up that you are sufficiently confident about that you can stick to timescales you have announced!  the squad he has released were less experienced when they got us out of conf north and few of them have reached an age where they are going downhill.  I'm still a bit bemused by the scale of change and the apparent lack of replacements that were ready to be brought in.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 10:38:49 PM »

Bemused but not surprised. This is just what he did at Stockport last summer and the chopping and changing lasts well into the season. I suspect the keeper has had second thoughts after looking at what might be in front of him. I suspect we may end up with a loanee keeper in from somewhere.

VofD

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 10:42:50 PM »

It seems odd telling players they are not needed if you don't have replacements lined up that you are sufficiently confident about that you can stick to timescales you have announced!  the squad he has released were less experienced when they got us out of conf north and few of them have reached an age where they are going downhill.  I'm still a bit bemused by the scale of change and the apparent lack of replacements that were ready to be brought in.

In other words : A COMPLETE F*****G SHAMBLES >:(

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 11:25:32 PM »

In other words : A COMPLETE F*****G SHAMBLES >:(

It's not even the end of May you oddball. :D
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 11:28:32 PM »

Ask your questions on Sunday night.
Sure NY would love to here your positive comments!!!

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2016, 03:09:54 AM »

Yes the conference season only finished two days ago, the Trophy final hasn't even taken place yet and we haven't a keeper for our first league game in about 2 and a half to 3 months time.

Shambles!!!

Jesus wept...

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2016, 06:24:44 AM »

I suspect, as the club don't like to announce anything until they've recieved the correct paper work signed and sealed that we haven't recieved it. The conference offices may well have not been staffed yesterday after the po final being on Sunday. Come on guys, let's not start this in May. Give the manager the time to do his stuff, it's a results business. Let's not have a situation where we become synonymous with moaning at every appointment. People hate change here, hence the amount of ex players we've had manage us through history. I appreciate some would have preferred evolution to revolution and it's always sad to see people go, especially those that have grown with us. But look at our win ratio from Feb/March 2015. We're in danger of the main sporting pass time being manager baiting rather than football here. Lots of contracts in football run until May 31st..

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2016, 07:03:00 AM »

I suspect, as the club don't like to announce anything until they've recieved the correct paper work signed and sealed that we haven't recieved it. The conference offices may well have not been staffed yesterday after the po final being on Sunday. Come on guys, let's not start this in May. Give the manager the time to do his stuff, it's a results business. Let's not have a situation where we become synonymous with moaning at every appointment. People hate change here, hence the amount of ex players we've had manage us through history. I appreciate some would have preferred evolution to revolution and it's always sad to see people go, especially those that have grown with us. But look at our win ratio from Feb/March 2015. We're in danger of the main sporting pass time being manager baiting rather than football here. Lots of contracts in football run until May 31st..

Agree with all that, particularly the bit about change.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2016, 07:45:56 AM »

alternatively, you cant string players along when you are actively searching for a replacement especially as its still only may
Bernard Taylors barmy army

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2016, 07:53:59 AM »

Good post Dom.

Fellas, we are becoming a bit of a joke on here just lately with a lot of moaning and criticising just because we haven't got a fully signed up squad of 19 players by now
Like it states, were only at the middle of May lets give NY chance to see/sort who is available and/or who wants to remain here.

If were bottom of the league by the end of September then fair enough, moan away, but not in May ffs

We should have a smile on our faces .... After all FGR got beat at Wembley    ;) :D

VofD

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2016, 09:25:42 AM »

Ask your questions on Sunday night.
Sure NY would love to here your positive comments!!!

HEAR
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New keeper.......