News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jordan Sinnott signs

Author Topic: Jordan Sinnott signs  (Read 6379 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Jordan Sinnott signs
« on: June 24, 2016, 10:29:33 PM »

For Halifax

"Very experienced at this level although he got released by Alty. Apparently he didn't fit into their hoofball style up to Rankine and he was played on the wing rather than centre mid."

Who's fault was that... 🙄

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Jordan Sinnott signs
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 02:00:42 AM »

http://www.theshaymen.net/ipb/index.php?/topic/17151-jordan-sinnott-signs/&page=1

Have they already forgotten how complicit Jordan Sinnott was in enabling Halifax to score the winning goal in that truly abysmal televised match at The Shay back in March?

He conceded possession in the middle of the pitch and was then hopelessly out of position as their left winger proceeded to run through and score.
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 08:22:20 AM »

Given a lot of concessions here due to the pressure of playing under his father. Some of his performances were abysmal. He played OK in a few games and was given real encouragement to succeed after a woeful start. It never happened, rallied for a couple of games after his father left the club. But to me never settled to nonleague and will probably find the league below even more bewildering.

taxi Phil

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 11:23:02 AM »

The position in which he was particularly sh*te was central midfield....hence the reason he was moved from there. Let's hope it costs Halifax a few points before the penny drops with Billy Heath.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 11:05:00 PM »

Really harsh in my opinion. The players we have retained also made mistakes on occasion last season.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 03:07:26 PM »

Really harsh in my opinion. The players we have retained also made mistakes on occasion last season.

There is a difference between making mistakes which is only human and being consistently sh*te!

Seth

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2016, 01:32:13 PM »

There is a difference between making mistakes which is only human and being consistently sh*te!

Let's not forget all our players were consistently sh*te last season. Sinnott didn't stand out to me as being much worse than others tbh

GB Alty

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 01:40:30 AM »

Let's not forget all our players were consistently sh*te last season. Sinnott didn't stand out to me as being much worse than others tbh
thats not the point, Jordan Sinnott was sh*t and only at the club because his dad was manager

andrewflynn

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 08:15:17 AM »

I could name four or five players who were substantially worse than him last season. Two of which we've kept on.

Seth

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 01:59:21 PM »

thats not the point, Jordan Sinnott was sh*t and only at the club because his dad was manager

Why were the others at the club then?? Don't really understand your point

bighairedmike

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 03:42:21 PM »

Why were the others at the club then?? Don't really understand your point

Jamie in anti-Sinnott shocker.  ::)

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 06:51:39 PM »

I imagine after reading all this he will get man of the match at our place for Halifax - good luck Jordan

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 07:07:37 PM »

::) ha ha ha  ::)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Jordan Sinnott signs