PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Yankee
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Yankee  (Read 10277 times)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Yankee
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2016, 03:12:47 PM »

I think people will still be collecting if people dont want to pay by standing order.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2016, 03:21:56 PM »

I understood that was half the problem?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

nidgo

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2016, 09:35:28 PM »

The Saturday yankee finishes on September 1st,to me its a bad idea because I don't believe many will transfer over to the monthly draw,agents cant get £1 off members never mind £5 even though its a monthly payment. In all the club are just going to lose the yankee  takings with very few transferring over.im an agent and afraid not one of my members are willing to transfer to the draw, so from 1 agent the club will lose over £250 a month. lets hope more supporters will donate money to the club as we have seen recently or its not going to survive, and I cant see much effort being made to generate income.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2016, 10:27:14 PM »

I'm an agent and the vast majority of mine will transfer over.

GB Alty

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2016, 03:33:53 PM »

Mine went to my parents house as that's where I lived when I signed up all those years ago, yours will be probably be at your mum and dads house lad
no nothing received

nidgo

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2016, 01:28:12 AM »

Good luck with that then.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 11:57:11 AM »

I finally got my letter about the Yankee today - it was sent to my old address and kindly forwarded on by the current tenant. I have lost count of the times I've asked the club to update my address on their records but it seems impossible for them to do so. Perhaps this also explains the many other people on this thread who've yet to receive their letter? A radical thought here but perhaps if the club switched to this new-fangled 'e-mail' system we're suddenly hearing so much about...

It's a shame about the Yankee but as the official website stopped posting the results a while ago, it was as if it didn't exist for me anyway. I'm already in the Friends' draw, so I think I'll look for another way to give the club my Yankee money.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 12:34:47 PM by Leon »

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2016, 08:46:08 AM »

I finally got my letter about the Yankee today - it was sent to my old address and kindly forwarded on by the current tenant. I have lost count of the times I've asked the club to update my address on their records but it seems impossible for them to do so. Perhaps this also explains the many other people on this thread who've yet to receive their letter? A radical thought here but perhaps if the club switched to this new-fangled 'e-mail' system we're suddenly hearing so much about...

It's a shame about the Yankee but as the official website stopped posting the results a while ago, it was as if it didn't exist for me anyway. I'm already in the Friends' draw, so I think I'll look for another way to give the club my Yankee money.

Re. emailing, I completely agree. The renewal forms etc have asked for email addresses for years, yet everything is always posted (which must cost them an unnecessary fortune in postage).

I've also told the club several times that I'm a Miss, not a Mrs (as they seem to think I'm married to my dad). I've also asked them to add my sister's details to their system so she can be emailed about her season ticket renewal, but she never is  ::)

GB Alty

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2016, 09:18:50 PM »

Well I have had nothing still, so terminated my standing order today

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2016, 10:34:06 AM »

if you pay for the Yankee by standing order and want to transfer if over to the monthly draw simply send a five or six word email to

Office@altrinchamfootballclub.co.uk

This will help in two ways, one contributing to funding the football team and two giving the club up to date contact details for people thus saving the need to spend money posting stuff out to old addresses etc. If your not in either draw and want to join by standing order email the above or fill In one of the many leaflets inside the bar on match day.

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Yankee