PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Young Out.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Young Out.  (Read 54253 times)

Stan Hibbert

Re: Young Out.
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2016, 07:31:42 AM »

I am absolutely delighted that NY has gone.

Having had time to reflect, what now annoys me is the fact that one individual has caused absolute turmoil in such a short space of time and then p*ssed off leaving the carnage he's caused behind him.

He was appointed in June (?), it's now August, and look how worse off we are than we would have been had he not 'managed' us for 2/3 months.

It proves how easy it is for one man to ruin what so many good men have built up over the years. Quite frightening.

On the positive side, he's gone and we now rebuild.

Come on Alty, let's get us back where we were.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2016, 10:09:15 AM »

In May. I thought NY was an ok appointment, though I had a few reservations about him. After a reasonable pre-season I was hopeful that Alty would be challenging for a play-off place. I didn't think things would go totally pear shaped as it has done. I don't normally agree with getting rid of managers after 6 games, but NY had lost the plot and had to go. I am disappointed things haven't worked out for everybody.
 Personally I would give Dens a chance to stabilise the Alty ship while we attempt to make the right choice for the next appointment as manager.
They really should be beating teams like us

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2016, 10:24:12 AM »

Agree with the last 2 posts .. organisation and motivation is key at the moment . Let's get the defence right first then build from there.  Reeves will always score with the right service.  So If we can stop leaking Goals and nick one in a game we can stem the tide of losses and turn them into draws and wins

I shared my thoughts on neil on another thread amazed how poor he was

Up the reds

One love
ParkINson's red and white army

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2016, 03:43:03 PM »

Definitely glad he went. I wonder how things would look though if Hannigan hadnt got injured?

We may well be unravelling at a much slower pace and end up too far down the line to recover.

It shows just what a signature that lad was for the club. Shame about 15 of the others though because we seem to have him and Patterson to thank NY for, and the rest is as disasterous a management tenure we're ever likely to see at Moss Lane (please Alty dont make me eat those words!!!). We'd have had to sign another 45-60 players to end up with a decent 11!!!!!

We do need to stabilise at the back but surely the defense would be helped if we had a threat up front? Its absolutely paramount that from now on we build a team behind a happy Damien Reeves!!!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Young Out.