PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 A message to the board
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: A message to the board  (Read 16642 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
A message to the board
« on: August 27, 2016, 04:55:01 PM »

I'm not going to get rude or personal as i totally disagree with that in any way shape or form

I'm really lucky as I've been away for the last week or so and missed this horror unfolding

But let's be honest the warning signs were there from stockport and the ridiculous lack of strategy , settled team and poor signings and history is already repeating it's self

Neil even went on record at the time saying he didn't think he  should go back into football management.... not a great CV is it ??

It's not even Sept yet but the clock is ticking and action is needed

Do you really believe this man is capable of managing a team ?

Reeves not starting again today? Our only proven striker replaced by people we know nothing about . If I was him I would be regretting staying . It's an insult to his ability.  And then guess what he comes on and scores

The defence a shambles young talent ignored again replaced at a whim with strangers

We are fast becoming a laughing stock and team will expect 3 points from us

People may say we can't afford to let him go .. and as I don't see the books in full I can't comment on finances etc

However I do know that we can't afford to keep him and we certainly can't afford to be relegated again ...

It's ironic .. the pitch and outside interests.. IE the ladies team and community aspects are all looking great

But sadly the bread and butter is floundering and it's sad to see so many normally supportive fans sharing their utter bewilderment at the current predicament. 

Cut your losses and get rid now

And by the way getting old mangers back in is never the answer you have to move forward

It's safe to say this is the worst team and set up I have seen in 30 years

You call the shots .

Over to you

Ps if he proves me wrong .. I'll eat my hat .. but sadly I was right with the last Neil as well
ParkINson's red and white army

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: A message to the board
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 04:57:38 PM »

Just 1 more thing .. we are now using competive league matches to see if new signings are good enough ... I'm amazed
ParkINson's red and white army

Jezza

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 04:58:54 PM »

I cant see how this clown can keep a straight face and make out he can turn this round....

Nor can I for a second think this sort of joke management can be allowed to carry on by the board for a second longer.

I lok forward to hearing who the next Altrincham manager is and hopefully whoever comes in will be capable of the job (unlike this current joker).

Give him the opportunity to go with honour of his own accord....if not sack him......don't let my football club be a laughing stock for one game longer....we will give a new manager a chance and accept this squad has been put together by a con man who convinced the board somehow he was a football manager.

York Alty is back

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 05:04:33 PM »

I support Altrincham FC, and that includes backing managers who baffle me, who confuse me and who I struggle to support. However I Have always supported the team and club.

Today, and in the build up to Curzon, I suggested to mates that losing the game may be he best thing for the club as I believe it makes Youngs position untenable. It hurts like hell to say it, but if losing speeds Young out the door then that is a good result.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 05:05:59 PM »

NY simply has to go!! I have never witnessed such a shambles at Moss Lane in my 35 years supporting the club and I won't be watching any more sh*t that served up until this absolute joker is gone,I've got better things to spend my hard earned cash on. Do the decent thing Mr Rowley and sack this f**king idiot before it's too late,he is totally destroying our club and making us a total laughing stock! My wife shouldn't have to put up with this sort of mood on a Saturday night,it's meant to be enjoyment for f**ks sake!

YOUNG OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

Edit..I do hope all these f**king jokers he's signed aren't on contracts otherwise any new manager will have to perform a miracle!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:09:15 PM by Blind Bat »

brinners

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 05:10:28 PM »

I heard today that Frank Sinclair applied for the job in the summer...

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 05:15:24 PM »

I thought Les Rigby was bad, this bloke is another league ahead, get rid and start again. I reckon we are two or three seasons back now. We need a new manager pronto plus someone at the helm who understands football.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 05:22:29 PM »

Please put us out of our agony, relieve the manager of his duties.

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 05:23:39 PM »

I could actually take relegation, what I can't take is the loss of the football club that I have supported all my life.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 06:09:14 PM »

Wayno, nail hit firmly on the head! Agree with every word.

To the board: You didn't listen to popular consensus on several occasions last season and look what happened. We aren't daft here. We all had hope for Young but he clearly doesn't learn from past mistakes. This will only end in his sacking so just do it now and give us a chance of having a stable 2nd half of the season to build on for next season. Right now we'll be visiting Ossett in the not too distant future and places like that. The club will collapse and not just the team.

Please please please act now!

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 06:17:06 PM »

I think when one of our long standing and most fair minded supporters posts what Wayne has above it speaks volumes. Let's draw a line under this whole sorry affair now while there is still time to turn our season around.

This is a dark day for our club.
Come on Alty!

arnald

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 06:23:55 PM »

Nice bloke but get rid now defo now

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 07:09:38 PM »

Nice bloke but get rid now defo now

Is he? I wonder. Normally, with a manager who's not up to the job, fans will say 'his heart's in the right place but...' or 'I can see what he's trying to do but...'. I don't feel that with this guy. So many of his decisions defy logic that you have to question his motives. Frankly, I think the whole thing stinks.

Put it this way, is he a Tolson or is he a Griffith? Either way, Young out. Now.

The board must also take their share of responsibility for all this. They have made two absolutely catastrophic managerial decisions in a row and need to show humility and hold their hands up, at least for the second one.

What a truly terrible moment this is for our football club.

brinners

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 07:14:37 PM »

I have no faith in the board to do the right thing. We need Young to walk, which he will before the Stockport game.

arnald

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 07:36:09 PM »

I'm expecting  the news that he goes tonight it can't  continue 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 A message to the board