News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Message to Neil Young

Author Topic: Message to Neil Young  (Read 2879 times)

Teasierbeaver

Message to Neil Young
« on: August 27, 2016, 06:23:08 PM »

Come on man, do the honorable thing and walk. You must know after today that you're seriously off the ball at the moment. Maybe you could get it right elsewhere but you won't here. Hold your hands up, say you've given it your best shot, as I genuinely believe you have, but it's just not been anywhere near good enough.

Everything you're doing now is just plunging us deeper into the mire. I honestly don't think we've ever had so little hope and to say 20 league games ago we were a Conf national side who had every chance of maintaining that status is unimaginable compared to a side that has shipped 10 goals in their last two home games, eight of which came before half time!

You'll never be trusted by the fans, look at Lee Sinnott, significant sections of our support never trusted him and all he did was wear a tracksuit and go on holiday. You've led us to clear favorites for relegation and it's still August!!! You've got no hope and if you haven't got the fans on side then there's no point managing a club like this. The fans are the club and even if the board are trying their best to back you they're fans too and they want this nightmare over and the next chapter started.

I implore you to be the bigger man here accept it hasn't worked out and find the courage to resign.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:44:11 PM by L'Homme du Sport »

York Alty is back

Re: Message to Neil Young
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 09:55:54 PM »

Go now. Just go.

Man of Moss

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 10:44:13 PM »

I was heart broken today, have never seen my son so gutted watching Alty, he doesn't make many matches as he is at university in Nottingham, he said the best game of football he ever saw was the play off final against Guiseley,  THE BEST GAME HE EVER SAW he is gutted at how far away from that day we currently are, please please please Mr Young do the honourable thing and go, you will not succeed here.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 07:16:32 PM »

Wouldn't for a minute believe he'd read this post but feel it's owed to him to applaud him for the way he has conducted himself as Altrincham manager from start to finish.

It takes a bigger man to accept he's not been up to it. Massive respect for that.

We're all as gutted as he is it didn't work out.

Onwards and upwards to all involved.

And great move by the club to put Goodhall, Dens and Moult in charge. Not expecting miracles tomorrow but good luck to them!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Message to Neil Young