PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hattersley playing centre half ??
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Hattersley playing centre half ??  (Read 13727 times)

mortlakebob

Re: Hattersley playing centre half ??
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2016, 04:37:46 PM »

Feel for the fans who travel away. Must be getting on for 12 months since last away win?

VofD

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2016, 04:38:35 PM »

Terrible times. Seems like our only natural and decent full back is Densmore who might never return to his old best. Only one decent centre back in Hannigan, Cyrus potential. Only one decent mobile midfielder in Moult but is only a defensive/ sweeper not box to box. Richman has dropped off and Goodall too slow and similar to Moult. Lawrie is OK at this level but only behind a striker NOT out wide. We have no wingers at all. Miller is OK but a central player and only one striker. That makes about 5 or 6 outfield players that I feel are gof enough.  May go up to 7 or 8 if Miller and Cyrus improve. We have the worst squad in years. Young has completely ripped us apart.

And Rowley & Co let him.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 04:40:05 PM »

Feel for the fans who travel away. Must be getting on for 12 months since last away win?

10 months, I think - Bromley in November of last year.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 04:43:27 PM »

Exactly what I said after watching a couple of pre-season friendlies when I concluded that an 18th finish at best....oh how I'd take that now.
Just hope Harvey can get some of these players out but if they're all on contract and won't walk then we are in trouble.

mortlakebob

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2016, 04:46:25 PM »

Desperately wanting to give harvey time to act, but feels like a crazy punt playing hattersley out of the blue. The only team selections i could make any sense of were the ones against stockport and chorley made by shaun d!

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2016, 04:48:29 PM »

Hattersley did play as sweeper under JH at Halifax apparently and it doesn't sound as if he's been the problem.

Can anyone think of our lower moment in our entire history? I can't.

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2016, 04:56:30 PM »

We are reaping the harvest of two catastrophic managerial decisions by the board. I can't remember feeling more angry and depressed in my thirty five years of supporting this club but perhaps the single thing that angers me the most is the board's failure to acknowledge in any way their role in all this. A truly shameful day.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2016, 04:58:35 PM »

Dont want to get on manager's back, but keeping Deasy on for so long when injured doesn't make sense to me
Full time and proud of it

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2016, 05:08:21 PM »

It's hard to see how this changes in the short term. We are stuck with a squad of donkeys, with little manoeuvrability in the transfer market. Jim talks about getting a few out on loan but last I knew the dog and duck didn't pay wages.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »

If there is a "rainy day fund" then the club need to be under no illusion that it's absolutely pissing down. We face the prospect of going to nunny with no first choice keeper and three injured CBs. We Will be five points a drift If they beat us Tuesday. I Understand budget constraints etc, but if players, as mentioned by the new manager have expressed an interest to come, get them here by Tuesday.Make no mistake this is DEFCON 1. A new low today.

Seth

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2016, 05:27:05 PM »

I really really hope this is just a blip, if Harvey can't turn this around I don't know what will happen to the future of this club  :(

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2016, 05:29:18 PM »

If there was/is a 'rainy day fund' it would/should have been used in February
Full time and proud of it

GB Alty

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2016, 05:30:11 PM »

I really really hope this is just a blip, if Harvey can't turn this around I don't know what will happen to the future of this club  :(
just a blip?

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2016, 05:34:24 PM »

If there is a "rainy day fund" then the club need to be under no illusion that it's absolutely pissing down. We face the prospect of going to nunny with no first choice keeper and three injured CBs. We Will be five points a drift If they beat us Tuesday. I Understand budget constraints etc, but if players, as mentioned by the new manager have expressed an interest to come, get them here by Tuesday.Make no mistake this is DEFCON 1. A new low today.

If their isn't a disaster fund then maybe the club should consider a loan on the strength of potential funds being generated by the CSH
Something needs to happen and fkn fast before damage inflicted by NY becomes iretreviable

GB Alty

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2016, 05:38:35 PM »

If their isn't a disaster fund then maybe the club should consider a loan on the strength of potential funds being generated by the CSH
Something needs to happen and fkn fast before damage inflicted by NY becomes iretreviable
he would still be here if he hadn't resigned. The board had total confidence in him as they did Neil Tolson

What does that tell you?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hattersley playing centre half ??