PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 flares
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: flares  (Read 23750 times)

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
flares
« on: October 13, 2016, 08:14:35 PM »

See main alty site fa want answers about the flares at Stalybridge last Saturday clubs will now probably be fined as. It has happened with alty before.

Mausoleum Alty

Re: flares
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 08:31:55 PM »

It's a flare,they've not killed anyone! We are basically being asked to grass on our own which you just don't do.

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 08:39:57 PM »

It's a flare,they've not killed anyone! We are basically being asked to grass on our own which you just don't do.

So if you saw one of our fans commit a serious assault you'd keep shtum ? How bloody pathetic !

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 08:44:19 PM »

Like I said it's a flare. Who said anything about a serious assault?? Maybe I was brought up wrong but loose lips sink ships.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 08:47:59 PM by Blind Bat »

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 08:47:05 PM »

They've had their fun. They should be banned until they pay the fine. Why should the rest of us suffer for their stupid actions? Keeping quiet to protect the guilty IS disgusting.

They are not OUR own if they are costing the club money.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 08:50:07 PM »

Why is anyone else suffering? You're a bunch of non streetwise toffs that want to sell an Alty fan down the river,that's disgusting.

taxi Phil

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 08:51:50 PM »

Like I said it's a flare. Who said anything about a serious assault?? Maybe I was brought up wrong but loose lips sink ships.
"You just don't grass on your own" implies there is no limit to what you'd turn a blind eye to. This piece of idiocy could cost the club money....and we don't have it to throw around.

whiskyalty

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 08:55:00 PM »

Blind bat I take it you don't suffer with asthma . The flare going off near someone who does will tell you it affects their breathing .and yes could kill that person.

roytonmike

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 08:56:05 PM »

"You just don't grass on your own" implies there is no limit to what you'd turn a blind eye to. This piece of idiocy could cost the club money....and we don't have it to throw around.
Absolutely right. I presume anyone who seeks to excuse, protect or defend the person responsible would be happy to pay the fine on the Club's behalf?

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 09:06:46 PM »

Blind bat I take it you don't suffer with asthma . The flare going off near someone who does will tell you it affects their breathing .and yes could kill that person.

😂 Make sure you don't stand too close to anyone smoking

Bath Alty

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 10:00:34 PM »

It's against the rules, we all know that and whether you personally agree with the rule or not does not dictate whether or not you should follow it, if it did there would be no point having rules, everyone could just make up their own mind on every issue and chaos would ensue. 

brinners

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 10:06:27 PM »

Was just thinking the same thing Bath Alty. This doesn't help us one bit.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2016, 10:14:38 PM »

If we won more than once every Preston guild people might not get so excited... for the record I've no idea who let that thing off, I thought it was a smoke bomb rather than a flare though. However Rather than thanks for the unreal support (apart from by the manager) after such a horrendous period for the supporters, from a relegation to being castigated twice in four months in the national press, we get another public bollocking. It's great to be appreciated.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 10:27:03 PM »

It's never been the same since they banned my air horn in the 90s .. all down hill from there

ParkINson's red and white army

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 10:51:04 PM »

It's a flare that's results in the club being fined which diverts money that could be invested in the team.
Grass on them and get them banned. They are not an asset to the club.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 flares