PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 flares
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: flares  (Read 23657 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: flares
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2016, 10:52:54 PM »

Yes let's ban people that pay to attend games. They could spend their Saturdays with all those that have walked away in recent months..

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2016, 11:02:14 PM »

Do the maths. If you haven't got GCSE get someone to do it for you.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 11:15:00 PM »

Firstly, do you know what the fine is for such an offence so I can get someone to do the sum for me? The game was at bowerfold stalybridge so they'd be best asking their two stewards for their observations. We are 48 hours before a massive cup tie and instead of positivity it's yet another go at this clubs incredible supporters. Perhaps 14 quid in an envelope through the letterbox is the way to go as that's all we are good for. There's no way Altrincham can be charged over this, it was an unsegregated football match in Tameside. Just a small paragraph asking if it was Altrincham supporters involved then please don't do it again would have sufficed.

Better still if the FA aren't happy with that response tell them it was the same fans that rang Neil youngs family up
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:19:58 PM by Oi Polloi »

TheGolfRoadView

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2016, 11:22:21 PM »

Can't believe anyone you shouldn't grass on your own. He is not "one of our own" he is a liability to the club.

I'd certainly be very happy to "grass" on him if he does it again. Hopefully he sees sense and doesn't cause any further issues for the club.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2016, 11:40:37 PM »

Which teams have the English FA made play games behind closed doors or at a nuetral venue in the past 30 years? 

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2016, 11:42:16 PM »

Firstly, do you know what the fine is for such an offence so I can get someone to do the sum for me? The game was at bowerfold stalybridge so they'd be best asking their two stewards for their observations. We are 48 hours before a massive cup tie and instead of positivity it's yet another go at this clubs incredible supporters. Perhaps 14 quid in an envelope through the letterbox is the way to go as that's all we are good for. There's no way Altrincham can be charged over this, it was an unsegregated football match in Tameside. Just a small paragraph asking if it was Altrincham supporters involved then please don't do it again would have sufficed.

Better still if the FA aren't happy with that response tell them it was the same fans that rang Neil youngs family up

After a quick google the lowest fine I can come up with is £500. Do the maths based on that for a start. After all it wasn't a UEFA cup match £40K fine. People who let flares off and cause the club to incur fines are not incredible supporters. They are clowns. The incredible supporters can carry on without them thank you very much.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2016, 06:10:38 AM »

2 excellent posts by Oi Polloi. Cheshire Cat,you need to get your head from up your own arse and get in the real world,you seem very wet behind the ears for an adult.

bumble

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2016, 07:05:59 AM »

If it's a flare that gets that fine then I hope we don't pay. It was a smoke bomb

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2016, 07:07:37 AM »

You're all hooligans and need branding with hot irons.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2016, 07:09:04 AM »

Nothing happened. Move on.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2016, 07:30:25 AM »

If we had to play behind closed doors it would save us a lot of money . Shame we didn't do it for the last 12months
ParkINson's red and white army

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 07:56:38 AM »

2 excellent posts by Oi Polloi. Cheshire Cat,you need to get your head from up your own arse and get in the real world,you seem very wet behind the ears for an adult.
With your distorted cretinous views of how the world should be, please tell me you're not old enough to have a vote.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2016, 08:10:12 AM »

There are some wet lettuces on here really.

However, the Website states that the FA have asked the club for their opinions and how they'll prevent it happening.

I think that's bollocks but we have to take it at face value so, apart from the answer being we'll have more than two stewards on show at our home matches, the club need to be seen to be doing sonething.

Seen, because you couldn't ban anybody (and nor should you) based on the information provided by an individual. Say Cheshire Cat identified me as the culprit I'd just say prove it

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2016, 08:30:34 AM »

I saw the smoke bomb land on the pitch on Saturday, must have been thrown from near where the stewards were stood.

What proof is there it was thrown by an Altrincham supporter? There was no segregation.

I do hope the culprit is found.

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2016, 08:31:09 AM »

I have to say we appear to have some right old curmudgeons on this thread.

As pointed out by others the photos of the young lads behind the goal at Vegas last Saturday was fantastic to see, especially given our away record for the last 18 months. I think you have to try and remember yourself at that age, football culture now and in the last few years flares have become a big part of it again. None of these lads will post on here I suspect or even be aware of this and this risks being seen as the old brigade pouring scorn on the next generation of our fans who had a cracking day out supporting us with their mates. This could be handled differently, thanking the lads first for their support (as Jim Harvey did) but then issuing general guidance about flares, informing them of the possible penalties and asking them not to do it in future. The tone for me is overly heavy handed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 flares