Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Warning: the following contains distressing news for all fans of Fabio Bassangue

Author Topic: Warning: the following contains distressing news for all fans of Fabio Bassangue  (Read 3386 times)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

York Alty is back

Hit the road Harvey. Fabs is a club icon. A here today gone tommorow manager like you can't start to understand what it means to see Fabs being treated like this.

Fabs. Never forgotten.

😂😂😂

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Has to be one of the most bizarre signings of all time at Alty. Did he actually manage to get a kick of the ball during his few minutes of action?!

Trouty

Devastated i never got to see him play

brinners

We've had some really low points over the last 12 months, relegation, 6 goal maulings etc But for me, the signing of that bloke has to be just about the worst!

York Alty is back

Has to be one of the most bizarre signings of all time at Alty. Did he actually manage to get a kick of the ball during his few minutes of action?!

He played the first seventeen minutes V Curzon.  Whether he actually made contact with the ball may remain unknown!!

taxi Phil

He played the first seventeen minutes V Curzon.  Whether he actually made contact with the ball may remain unknown!!

He "played" the ball about four times. None of those touches found a colleague. I commented that evening on here that he couldn't trap a brick. Bury Alty thought he was George Weah's other cousin.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

We've had some really low points over the last 12 months, relegation, 6 goal maulings etc But for me, the signing of that bloke has to be just about the worst!
agreed this was the proof that we were taking totally unknown players and putting them in the first squad and starting them to see if they were good enough

Wish I had offered my services 😉
ParkINson's red and white army

York Alty is back

Does this constitute the shortest ever Alty first team career?

I recall the idiotic Jamie Phoenix being sent off very early on in his time with us and I don't think he played for us again. Surely he played more than seventeen minutes!

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

Probably the most damning episode of Mr Youngs tenure (and there are many to pick from)

He was quoted as saying on the Club website that this guy had trained 3 times with the squad prior to his amazing 17 minute performance, only to realise during said performance that not only was he sh*te, he also did not understand English.

Perhaps that slight issue would have been noticed during the 3 training sessions??

You couldn't script it. I just wonder how much this guy has been paid in total by the Club before his release? Will we ever know ?

taxi Phil

Probably the most damning episode of Mr Youngs tenure (and there are many to pick from)

He was quoted as saying on the Club website that this guy had trained 3 times with the squad prior to his amazing 17 minute performance, only to realise during said performance that not only was he sh*te, he also did not understand English.

Perhaps that slight issue would have been noticed during the 3 training sessions??

You couldn't script it. I just wonder how much this guy has been paid in total by the Club before his release? Will we ever know ?

No. The boardroom carpet has a distinct bulge from all the stuff that's been swept under it.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Warning: the following contains distressing news for all fans of Fabio Bassangue