PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Just terrible and clueless
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Just terrible and clueless  (Read 10767 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: October 22, 2016, 04:54:26 PM »

I watched the first half from the stands and it was awful. Hardly any drive in the team, final third terrible. Still badly need pace out wide to go around a man. Correct sub with Goodall as each ball looked as if it was going to go past him. Why aren't we giving Marsh a go? He looks a lot more sharp than Hobson. What has happened to Richman and Moult? Williams was better than all our mids and Luca looked more comfortable than all our defenders. Bunch of fannies.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Just terrible and clueless
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 04:56:27 PM »

Dreadfull mate
ParkINson's red and white army

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 05:05:39 PM »

Absolute junk. The work rate in the second half , considering we were chasing the game was a disgrace. They don't look arsed to me.

Jezza

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2016, 05:06:39 PM »

Please sort it jim

Who is coaching this sh*t?....still missing key central defender but people like goodall and deasy should know better...moult lawrie richman and cyrus all gifting the opposition the ball and noone f**king covering.

Not good enough for altrincham football club...utter shambles...made a sh*te telford team whos players dont know if they will get paid look like barcelona....

Sort it....worst ive seen since we lost 3-1 to witton before kingy came back....but then i didnt see gloucester away...

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2016, 05:11:04 PM »

You thought we had creative players a week ago and we were turning a corner ?

Big changes needed here that's for sure

AntonDeck

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 05:30:31 PM »

Poorer than poor.

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2016, 05:31:06 PM »

We were very very lucky to only lose by 2 goals today.

We desperately need a midfielder who can pass the ball to a team mate - that midfield 4 can't  - if we stick with that combination of Lawrie, Wilkinson, Richman and Moult we will get relegated by March.

A small positive was McWilliams at left back who had an OK debut, but needs to beware that the dross he has for teammates doesn't drag him down to their level.

Randy Konk

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2016, 05:38:42 PM »

Absolute junk. The work rate in the second half , considering we were chasing the game was a disgrace. They don't look arsed to me.

Totally agree. We haven't been able to go toe to toe with physical teams for several years but that second half was embarrassing and the threat of relegation is very real...

York Alty is back

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2016, 05:55:32 PM »

Went today. First half I thought we were about where we were V Harrogate quality wise. That was prior to going behind, after which we were f**king awful.

It was a f**king pantomime at times in the second half.

brinners

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 06:04:23 PM »

Our senior players are dreadful. I wouldn't batter an eyelid if Goodall, Moult, Richman and Lawrie pissed off now. Indeed, the only players from the pre-Densmore and Harvey eras I would keep would be Patterson, Hannigan and Reeves. We are in real trouble and everyone who plays us knows it.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2016, 06:33:12 PM »

Our senior players are dreadful. I wouldn't batter an eyelid if Goodall, Moult, Richman and Lawrie pissed off now. Indeed, the only players from the pre-Densmore and Harvey eras I would keep would be Patterson, Hannigan and Reeves. We are in real trouble and everyone who plays us knows it.

That's a good point. We should be getting so much more from the senior players. Moult, richman, Laurie and Goodall are letting us down badly with piss poor performances.. James Laurie laughing and joking with their full back when we were 2 down summed it up today. We need some leaders who wouldn't accept that out on the pitch. Could never have imagined such acceptance of rubbish attitudes from the likes of Val, Stuart Coburn, Eddie Hussin, Robbie Lawton etc

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2016, 06:55:57 PM »

That's a good point. We should be getting so much more from the senior players. Moult, richman, Laurie and Goodall are letting us down badly with piss poor performances.. James Laurie laughing and joking with their full back when we were 2 down summed it up today. We need some leaders who wouldn't accept that out on the pitch. Could never have imagined such acceptance of rubbish attitudes from the likes of Val, Stuart Coburn, Eddie Hussin, Robbie Lawton etc

totally agree piss poor attitude . No heart and desire

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 07:01:50 PM »

I thought we showed more desire in the second half. It will be interesting to see the highlights. I think their goalie only made two saves.

There doesn't seem to be much point in Reevsie being on the pitch. People muscle him out of the game. The difference in physicality between this week and last is huge. We should be OK in the Evostick.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 07:05:21 PM »

Sorry guys but for once I agree with every comment on this thread; I hope every player takes a long hard look at himself today, because they let us down as a team.

I do not feel the likes of Jim/Matt bear too much responsibility, but I do feel this again goes back to the wholesale clear-out which Neil Young instigated. Why we got rid of some good players last season beats me. I would also have started with Phil Marsh with Reevsie, but the likes of Jake and Simon need to roll their sleeves up.

We are becoming the laughing stock of this league now, roll your sleeves up lads and give us the win on Tuesday before we get too far behind in a league we should be mid-table at least. Jim you and Matt make the changes we all know are now necessary.  

Frosty

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2016, 07:07:16 PM »

Total wank today, anyone got Neil young's mobile number?
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team