PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV: Altrincham VS Tamworth highlights
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alty TV: Altrincham VS Tamworth highlights  (Read 7554 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty TV: Altrincham VS Tamworth highlights
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 12:08:42 AM »

Can we not find an interviewer who will ask J.H. the obvious and difficult questions each week? Otherwise a bit of a waste of time interviewing him at all I would have thought. I'll do it if no-one else fancies the job.

Thanks, The S.O.S, for the helpful offer. If you send me a Personal Message via this forum then I will organise for you to do the next manager interview on Alty TV, which will probably be on Saturday, if we beat Blyth & progress to play Macclesfield in the FA Trophy or on Boxing Day, following the game against F.C. United of Manchester.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 12:16:41 AM by Brian Flynn »

The Sound of Silence

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 08:22:02 AM »

Thanks Brian - I will send you a personal message when I work out how to! Could do either of the potential dates.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 09:25:27 AM »

Thanks Brian - I will send you a personal message when I work out how to! Could do either of the potential dates.

Thanks TSOS.....if it's easier you can contact me on 07860 561011 or brianflynn59@hotmail.com

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2016, 11:34:30 AM »

Really good to hear Shaun played for the reserves. I can't wait to see him back. I was beginning to think he had gone the same way as Lord Lucan. 

andrewflynn

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 03:15:09 PM »

Can we not find an interviewer who will ask J.H. the obvious and difficult questions each week? Otherwise a bit of a waste of time interviewing him at all I would have thought. I'll do it if no-one else fancies the job.

Thanks, The S.O.S, for the helpful offer. If you send me a Personal Message via this forum then I will organise for you to do the next manager interview on Alty TV, which will probably be on Saturday, if we beat Blyth & progress to play Macclesfield in the FA Trophy or on Boxing Day, following the game against F.C. United of Manchester.

Whoah, hang on a minute? Are we letting fans just interview the First Team manager now?

Jezza

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 03:42:45 PM »

what could possibly go wrong?..... ;D

PaulClementsLaments

• Regular First Team
  • I wish I was a spaceman...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2016, 04:02:52 PM »

Maybe sets a dangerous precedent having a fan directly interview the manager - I'm sure Brian will be very careful with his handling of the interviewer and lay down some professional guidelines but I'd rather see Brian conducting the interviews and including questions from named fans.

arnald

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2016, 04:54:13 PM »

Its best if Brian does it ,what's the point in him asking Jim
Do you think were sh*t or sumfin

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 09:58:47 PM »

The gentleman who will be doing the interview has quite extensive journalistic experience & may also be helping us out with Radio Robins.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2016, 10:06:41 PM »

Whoah, hang on a minute? Are we letting fans just interview the First Team manager now?

We have been doing it for years...John Edwards & I are both fans & I can't think of a previous Press Officer at Alty who wasn't a supporter. There may well have been one but John's & my predecessors, that I can think of, were all fans e.g. John Pollitt, Mark Harris, Paul Brady.

Oddly enough, the circumstrances here are not dissimilar to how I became involved on the press side at Alty.....in 1989.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:14:33 PM by Brian Flynn »

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2016, 10:11:24 PM »

Maybe sets a dangerous precedent having a fan directly interview the manager - I'm sure Brian will be very careful with his handling of the interviewer and lay down some professional guidelines but I'd rather see Brian conducting the interviews and including questions from named fans.

It's funny that you should mention that, Paul, as we are looking at trialing that tomorrow night with whoever I interview after the Blyth game, which almost certainly won't be the manager, as John Edwards will be speaking with Jim Harvey & I generally speak with someone else when that happens.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 10:19:03 PM by Brian Flynn »

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2016, 10:17:06 PM »

Its best if Brian does it ,what's the point in him asking Jim
Do you think were sh*t or sumfin

Thanks BVV...but I'm sure that will not happen.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV: Altrincham VS Tamworth highlights