PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Cut all possible costs from now on ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Cut all possible costs from now on ?  (Read 19410 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: December 26, 2016, 05:01:36 PM »

Save for next season

Discuss
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Cut all possible costs from now on ?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 05:02:14 PM »

100% agree

York Alty is back

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 05:04:48 PM »

Its on!y about where we finish in May 2018 so I agree.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 05:05:21 PM »

Save for next season

Discuss

We need to appoint a manager and start identifying players for next season,we need to be prepared as early as possible.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 05:08:42 PM »

Save for next season

Discuss

We need to appoint a manager and start identifying players for next season,we need to be prepared as early as possible.

Yep, agree with this.
Come on Alty!

Jimmy

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 05:12:40 PM »

No just fold and call it a day

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 05:19:56 PM »

There were nearly 1800 home fans today, which is just extraordinary given the circumstances. Surely they deserve better than 7 points?

dunhamalty

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2016, 05:21:01 PM »

Crowds will dwindle from now on so I agree. Not sure how we would do it though, I think most of the players we have left are on contracts.

Give the managers job to MD until the end of the season. Use  the time to clearly identify a manager and get him in straight after the final game of the season.

arnald

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2016, 05:23:39 PM »

The fans deserve more becouse there fantastic  but the club deserves nothing  at all

RON MANAGER

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2016, 05:28:34 PM »

great crowd today....hats off to all the alty faithful that went

next season is a phoenix from the flames...could do with sorting out a manager but not putting them in until close season, only as they can start to identify who they need instead of panic signings

we will return but they need to shed of this we are a massive club in a small pond idea...we are still part time and it shows

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2016, 05:30:34 PM »

Crowds will dwindle from now on so I agree. Not sure how we would do it though, I think most of the players we have left are on contracts.

Give the managers job to MD until the end of the season. Use  the time to clearly identify a manager and get him in straight after the final game of the season.

I disagree with appointing MD until the end of the season. I think we need to identify a manager we want and get him in place ASAP so he has plenty of time to start making plans for next season.

Jimmy

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2016, 05:35:46 PM »

great crowd today....hats off to all the alty faithful that went

next season is a phoenix from the flames...could do with sorting out a manager but not putting them in until close season, only as they can start to identify who they need instead of panic signings

we will return but they need to shed of this we are a massive club in a small pond idea...we are still part time and it shows

we won't return return with this board

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2016, 05:51:04 PM »

Shameful trying to explain this latest calamity to friends and family on the south coast, all they see is once proud club 0-3 made up club. Start building for next season an be open with it.youll get an easier ride than looking like your sitting on your hands and hoping things turn  out ok. Identify managers that have won this league in the last five years and spend nothing else this year with respect. We've maybe five or six that should stay, no more. Start building to win the league below, there's 1500/1700 people getting mugged off here.  I would have folded six to eight months ago treating my regular customers in this fashion. I NEVR comment on games I don't attend, I don't need to Altrincham 0-3 FC United of Manchester...,
Have a word if yoursejves.

dunhamalty

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2016, 05:59:12 PM »

I disagree with appointing MD until the end of the season. I think we need to identify a manager we want and get him in place ASAP so he has plenty of time to start making plans for next season.

I don't think a manager with the credentials we need would come to us now and get relegated .

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2016, 06:01:33 PM »

What a pathetic performance that was. We never committed enough men forward to score a goal and FCUM didn't need to get out of second gear. Gary Jones seemed to be doing the running for the whole midfield at one point in the second half. Reeves and Lawrie were absolutely appalling, and Densmore had a nightmare when he came on. This is without question the worst team I've seen in 26 years of watching. Rubbish.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team