PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How low can we go?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: How low can we go?  (Read 15864 times)

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: How low can we go?
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 08:02:21 PM »

Yes to be fair Taylor did have a good game, but I thought Newby lost the ball too often and was knocked off it quite a bit.

GB Alty

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 08:11:43 PM »

Make no mistake this is not going to end soon, expect a third relegation next season with things as they are.

Theres a cancer in the club - it needs to be ripped out or we will continue to die

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 08:14:16 PM »

Make no mistake this is not going to end soon, expect a third relegation next season with things as they are.

Theres a cancer in the club - it needs to be ripped out or we will continue to die

Excellent post!!

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 08:16:18 PM »

Doubt it. Even this team has beaten some of the better sides in the league below.

I get the feeling there will be quite a quality drop when we go into the evostik

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 08:16:22 PM »

Looks like im in the minority then.  Thought we dominated the game, played the only football but concded the 3 soft arsed goals ive seen.  Been a fan of Patterson,  but he had a 'mare,  as did Brownhill.  Much better when we went 3-4-3 (again) so thats probably the way forward.

Thought the negative chants were needless and chants and counter productive but you pay your money you entitled to sing what you want. Personally i rather support them for 90mins however difficult its become.

Yet to be convinced by Kyle,I thought we looked more steady with McWilliams at left back.

Get back in yer box!

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 08:20:05 PM »

Salford weren't playing today, so I thought I'd see how you were getting on.  It was quite sad to see how far you have fallen.  No desire in that squad for the first 70 mins.  Never saw that in the 10 years I followed Alty, even in the bad times.  Saw it coming though...

What I found most bizarre is the passive acceptance of this shambles.  2 quiet chants from the Golf Road faithful at 3-0, and that was it.  Are Alty fans for real!!!  Nice doesn't win games or turn clubs around.

You should be calling for Rowley's head daily.  He should dread turning up.  His Mausoleum bar might be thriving but nothing else is.

You need to get rid and quick and start again.
I hope you can turn it round in a year or two.  Please don't become the next Vics.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 08:21:45 PM »

Looks like im in the minority then.  Thought we dominated the game, played the only football but concded the 3 soft arsed goals ive seen.  Been a fan of Patterson,  but he had a 'mare,  as did Brownhill.  Much better when we went 3-4-3 (again) so thats probably the way forward.

Thought the negative chants were needless and chants and counter productive but you pay your money you entitled to sing what you want. Personally i rather support them for 90mins however difficult its become.

Yet to be convinced by Kyle,I thought we looked more steady with McWilliams at left back.

Agreed we need McWilliams at left back. More pace and better defender.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 08:23:34 PM »

Why did you watch Alty for 10 years and then turn into a Salford fan?

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 08:29:27 PM »

Why did you watch Alty for 10 years and then turn into a Salford fan?

I'm presuming he's not originally from Alty and just wants to watch some decent football,I may be wrong though. I wish I could just go and watch someone else but as it's not that simple after 35 years!

arnald

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 08:29:49 PM »

Sack the board

Get back in yer box!

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 08:31:47 PM »

Because I could see the football didn't matter enough to the board.  I was right too, sadly.

GB Alty

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »

Because I could see the football didn't matter enough to the board.  I was right too, sadly.
everything you say is sadly spot on

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 08:40:29 PM »

Sorry, I don't see how it's beneficial for the board to not care how well the football team are doing?

What do you think is in it for them if the community side is currently prospering but the team isn't?

Get back in yer box!

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 08:43:46 PM »

I will always remember my best day in football when Duncan and co showed Jamie Vardy and co a football lesson.
Clearly that didn't mean enough to the board.  Great memory, thanks Alty.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 08:45:27 PM »

The Community side is a seperate company in its own right and its success isn't impacted by the performance of the football team. The board have made poor decision after decision and have not accepted responsibility. I am in full support of the Community Sports company, by the way.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How low can we go?