Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Next Season - Starting Now says Robbie Lawton?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Next Season - Starting Now says Robbie Lawton?  (Read 23967 times)

bumble

Re: Next Season - Starting Now says Robbie Lawton?
« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2017, 09:53:01 PM »

So, which manager do posters suggest then? And how long would he get this time? I went the Curzon boss last time, but why would he come to us?

I have it on good authority that'd he'd have joined us when we were 20th after Young left. Missed opportunity?

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2017, 10:00:35 PM »

Alongside or instead of, I believe TASC is relaunching but that serves more of a cheerleader to the Board than anything else. Club staff sit on the committee and Board members including the Chairman attend meetings. I don't doubt the work that has been put in but supporters need a voice at this time.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2017, 10:37:40 PM »

Phoenix clubs are a fad that have been initiated by the only ever genuine need for a phoenix club in my mind which is AFC Wimbledon.

A club being owned and intentionally dragged into the mire by a pillock should be made a criminal offence in itself, a la Jim Rushe.

Our board may well be pillocks and dragging us into the mire, but its not intentional, they dont want to do this, they just dont have the first idea how to stop the spiral they have created.

We, as supporters, do have means to resolve this. Enough proper protest and action from supporters group would initiate change, and before you decree that as nonsense just consider that so far all people have done is a few nasty chants that lasted a few minutes at most, moan on a forum and answer a few questionaires with a strongly worded sense of dissatisfaction.

I'd suggest if some people are really that fed up with the board and want immediate action then they organise some proper protests because so far we havent even scratched the surface. Its all rhetoric. If your fed up stand outside the tunrstile with leaflets to the floaters, chant all game, have banners, barricade the board in the CSH and make them explain themselves and give answers. Thats the start of a proper protest.

Saying you'd support a phoenix club is about as protesty as wearing odd socks on purpose.

I started my own protest on Saturday by singing songs from past heroes to show how far we have gone, pity was I didn't explain it.
I thought that was just top teasing... did we have a song for Phil power ? 😉
ParkINson's red and white army

bighairedmike

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2017, 10:50:48 PM »

Phoenix clubs are a fad that have been initiated by the only ever genuine need for a phoenix club in my mind which is AFC Wimbledon.

A club being owned and intentionally dragged into the mire by a pillock should be made a criminal offence in itself, a la Jim Rushe.

Our board may well be pillocks and dragging us into the mire, but its not intentional, they dont want to do this, they just dont have the first idea how to stop the spiral they have created.

We, as supporters, do have means to resolve this. Enough proper protest and action from supporters group would initiate change, and before you decree that as nonsense just consider that so far all people have done is a few nasty chants that lasted a few minutes at most, moan on a forum and answer a few questionaires with a strongly worded sense of dissatisfaction.

I'd suggest if some people are really that fed up with the board and want immediate action then they organise some proper protests because so far we havent even scratched the surface. Its all rhetoric. If your fed up stand outside the tunrstile with leaflets to the floaters, chant all game, have banners, barricade the board in the CSH and make them explain themselves and give answers. Thats the start of a proper protest.

Saying you'd support a phoenix club is about as protesty as wearing odd socks on purpose.

I started my own protest on Saturday by singing songs from past heroes to show how far we have gone, pity was I didn't explain it.
I thought that was just top teasing... did we have a song for Phil power ? 😉

We didn't need the song seeing as Toff came dressed as him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Next Season - Starting Now says Robbie Lawton?