PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hillingdon Borough
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hillingdon Borough  (Read 5429 times)

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Hillingdon Borough
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 07:55:32 AM »

You might not have noticed but Roy's management career hasn't gone well so far.  :D

He's no Sir Alex in management terms but to counter that he is also a lot better than Sinnot, Young and Harvey.
If he just gave our lot a talk to gee them up it would help

I would far rather employ a steady, reliable, if somewhat predictable Sinnot than a loose cannon such as Keane.

Is that the same Sinnot that f**ked off instead of making some signings to help us stay up in the National league. He could have prevented this f**king debacle we now find ourselves in. The bloke was a Jack bastard in my eyes.

Did the rot start on Sinnott 's watch? No question.  Is the mess we have now directly down to him? No chance. Far, far bigger culprits.

Sinnott was a good manager for us in my eyes. A breath of fresh air, none of this over sentimental old boy bullsh*t which does the rounds at Alty far too often.  Some great football, great performances, a promotion too.

All about opinions at the end of the day. You think he was a bastard. I think he was great.

The Grand old Duke of York (or in his case Hull). He marched us up to the top of the hill and he marched them down again.
It is indeed all about opinions Bob.
Not sure about being halfway up but we're deffo going down.
Bernard Taylors barmy army
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Hillingdon Borough