Pride
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Pride  (Read 12936 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Pride
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 02:05:50 PM »

It's testament to the incredible support of the fans through 14 months of horror that only now are these types of frustrations are now bubbling up to the surface

It's a free country and if you pay your money your entitled to your opinion as long as of course it's not offensive
ParkINson's red and white army

View from the middle

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 04:57:15 PM »

To be fair I think a lot of the anger from fans would be aimed at Rowley and the rest of the clique, rather than players, if they interacted with fans more.

We all know tha won't happen though because there isn't a set of balls between them all.

GB Alty

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2017, 05:13:48 PM »

It's testament to the incredible support of the fans through 14 months of horror that only now are these types of frustrations are now bubbling up to the surface

It's a free country and if you pay your money your entitled to your opinion as long as of course it's not offensive
these frustrations have been there all along for some of us

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2017, 05:58:30 PM »

I know some were unhappy when we were drawing away at Oxford in the national leauge . It's a funny old world
ParkINson's red and white army

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2017, 09:23:18 PM »

I heard and saw some commotion at the end of the game and quite frankly it's expected. To start arguing about what's posted on Twitter via updates is one of the funniest things I've read on here. Regarding the corners, any player, regardless who, should NOT be putting a ball into touch from a corner, on to Owens - I was stood near the guy shouting at him to shoot, I've been to all our games home and away for the last two months and in my opinion Owens doesn't play the ball quick enough or shoot, he does the hard work then over plays and loses it. This is evident from the other players on the pitch who also become frustrated during games exchanging words. Frankly, it's embarrassing when one of the triers in recent games is a loan player!! (Newby)

I looked at the league last night and couldn't believe Chorley were 3rd, utterly gobsmacked- and we're getting relegated from this shower of sh*t. If you think we've hit the bottom yet I don't think we have, it'll be harder in the Evostick!

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2017, 09:36:01 PM »

I heard and saw some commotion at the end of the game and quite frankly it's expected. To start arguing about what's posted on Twitter via updates is one of the funniest things I've read on here. Regarding the corners, any player, regardless who, should NOT be putting a ball into touch from a corner, on to Owens - I was stood near the guy shouting at him to shoot, I've been to all our games home and away for the last two months and in my opinion Owens doesn't play the ball quick enough or shoot, he does the hard work then over plays and loses it. This is evident from the other players on the pitch who also become frustrated during games exchanging words. Frankly, it's embarrassing when one of the triers in recent games is a loan player!! (Newby)

I looked at the league last night and couldn't believe Chorley were 3rd, utterly gobsmacked- and we're getting relegated from this shower of sh*t. If you think we've hit the bottom yet I don't think we have, it'll be harder in the Evostick!
The biggest irony must be getting upset at criticism of the players then criticising the twitter team 😂😂
Come on you red and white........

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2017, 09:47:18 PM »

To be fair I think a lot of the anger from fans would be aimed at Rowley and the rest of the clique, rather than players, if they interacted with fans more.

We all know tha won't happen though because there isn't a set of balls between them all.

To be fair, Grahame Rowley and the board/clique are generally available for a pint so I don't think that's the problem.

I do find it odd though that this gets used both ways as some sort of reasoning. i.e. You've got a lot to say, why don't you go and say it to X as they're available. Really? How many times does person X want to someone to accost them and say you're not putting enough in on the pitch / you're a poor manager / I think you should step down as chairman etc or whatever it may be. Not sure I'd want to.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pride