Re: 1988
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 08:57:16 PM »

Thank god as a club we are thriving

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 09:17:30 PM »

It was interesting that on RR this afternoon it became apparent that quite a few of the Fylde crowd were disaffected Blackpool fans.

andrewflynn

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2017, 09:29:04 PM »

I'd gladly tell John Cyrus that he isn't the standard I expect of an Altrincham Football Club defender, thanks.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2017, 09:33:35 PM »

I'd gladly tell John Cyrus that he isn't the standard I expect of an Altrincham Football Club defender, thanks.

I think hes fully aware of this.
Full time and proud of it

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2017, 09:33:48 PM »

Afc Fylde New ish club new ground a club going forward.

Altrincham proud history Ground the same for years apart from the CSH A club in free fall
@AltyDaz

jonno21

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 09:36:20 PM »

As I said after Owens got stick at Chorley, giving individual players verbals during games is just counter productive and distasteful.The board made 2 dreadful managerial appointments in Tolson and Young. Harvey was dealt a piss poor hand and Matt has been too. They've had a squad with one defender in it. Rowley should go at the end of the season obviously following successive relegations. As for Matt, I'm sick of managerial changes and I think he should be given at least a chance to assemble his own squad.

With what funds, the player we have now where bought because thats what the club could afford according to the board following relegation and a second relegation is going to devestating to the clubs finances.

Alty are going to need a 10 year plan to restructure the club and its finances, next few years are going to be hard to take.

andrewflynn

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2017, 09:51:46 PM »

To be honest, the chants were born out of trying to find some humour in getting rolled over by yet another nothing club that's zooming on by. The heckling and general venting of frustrations has been very tame. We're a nice set of fans, let's be honest. Windows would be going through at other clubs. I think a few lads telling a player what they think of him is fine given the fact he's been ever present in the worst Altrincham side in the history of the club.

taxi Phil

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2017, 09:52:11 PM »

York Alty is back

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2017, 10:06:40 PM »

Thank god as a club we are thriving
Put those claws away Mr. cat.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2017, 10:18:02 PM »

As I said after Owens got stick at Chorley, giving individual players verbals during games is just counter productive and distasteful.The board made 2 dreadful managerial appointments in Tolson and Young. Harvey was dealt a piss poor hand and Matt has been too. They've had a squad with one defender in it. Rowley should go at the end of the season obviously following successive relegations. As for Matt, I'm sick of managerial changes and I think he should be given at least a chance to assemble his own squad.

With what funds, the player we have now where bought because thats what the club could afford according to the board following relegation and a second relegation is going to devestating to the clubs finances.

Alty are going to need a 10 year plan to restructure the club and its finances, next few years are going to be hard to take.

Young or Harvey didn't spend all the budget and chose to bring in cheap options.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2017, 12:20:36 AM »

Young or Harvey didn't spend all the budget and chose to bring in cheap options.
Harvey had no choice nothing was left
Come on you red and white........

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2017, 02:04:08 AM »

To be honest, the chants were born out of trying to find some humour in getting rolled over by yet another nothing club that's zooming on by. The heckling and general venting of frustrations has been very tame. We're a nice set of fans, let's be honest. Windows would be going through at other clubs. I think a few lads telling a player what they think of him is fine given the fact he's been ever present in the worst Altrincham side in the history of the club.
Really? Well I don't see the 'humour' in personal abuse of players who wear the shirt.
Ok, they may not reach the standards you expect -- or of days gone by --but do you really think it's helping the team and individuals by screaming out that bile? You need to take a look at yourself...I see all the same faces at away games, and it's great to have such a loyal support. But if you think that supporting your team involves screaming that crap at players then you and your bunch of mates can do one . If you seriously think that these actions have improved our situation I'd be delighted to hear your reasoning. 

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2017, 06:53:45 AM »

Really? Well I don't see the 'humour' in personal abuse of players who wear the shirt.
Ok, they may not reach the standards you expect -- or of days gone by --but do you really think it's helping the team and individuals by screaming out that bile? You need to take a look at yourself...I see all the same faces at away games, and it's great to have such a loyal support. But if you think that supporting your team involves screaming that crap at players then you and your bunch of mates can do one . If you seriously think that these actions have improved our situation I'd be delighted to hear your reasoning. 

I agree. Whilst it might get a few childish giggles it's not productive is it?

Cyrus may not be good enough but Young signed him and Buzz continues to play him.

If you're going to be critical then fair enough but aim it in the correct place.

And before you say it, I go home and away too, spend a lot of money and give up a lot of time.

andrewflynn

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2017, 08:51:18 AM »

Abuse? Bile? It was giving poor players a bit of stick.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »

They take a wage that we help pay with are hard earned money,
@AltyDaz
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team