News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Its time to call it a day

Author Topic: Its time to call it a day  (Read 1708 times)

Jackie_Swindells

« on: February 02, 2017, 10:44:57 AM »

This is the first and last time I will log on , so I have picked the "greatest player" to put on a Alty shirt as my name.

The demise of the club has been coming over the last 3 years and we were blessed with Englands No1 + Reeves to keep us up in the Conference. The game at Braintree when we were relegated should have been a sign that the whole team/manager/coach etc should be kicked out but NY was not the choice, and after that JH and then MD/GH.
Old players have been brought back over the season , same story same players and same Chairman.
We need a total clear out now and sorry Mr Chairman / GH and the rest , we are down . A fresh face is needed to come into the Board and a complete new face for the Manager and his assistant, and he needs to be in place soon.
We watch Braintree [ budget smaller than Alty] and Merthyr Town [again smaller budget], committed players who play for the shirt.

I do come down to watch the team but go into the bar, its not the same, something is missing.

I go back to my first game and Charlie Mitten was playing and A.N.Other featured almost every week in the programme, happy days are far behind and so far away.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team