News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 If we lose all our remaining games.....

Author Topic: If we lose all our remaining games.....  (Read 2017 times)

taxi Phil

« on: February 04, 2017, 10:38:46 AM »

.....then there's no chance I'll get the job.

So says Buzz in an interview with a Halifax newspaper reproduced on the main site.

He also talks of tangible improvement in the team (of which I could see practically none at the Gainsborough game) and seems to be yet another incumbent who talks a good fight but isn't able to back up that rhetoric with results.

Don't get me wrong - I admire Buzz's work ethic, and he's a very likeable guy. But I don't want to start the promotion battle next season without a properly experienced manager at the helm.

Perhaps we'd better lose all those remaining games - it shouldn't be difficult on the available evidence.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: If we lose all our remaining games.....
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 10:42:42 AM »

Looking at today's "from the dug out" on Altrincham today  we've got massive massive problems at this club if football league players are opting to go on loan further down the pyramid rather than come here.

http://altrincham.today/2017/02/04/view-dugout-can-home-comfort-bring-us-elusive-win/

View from the middle

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 10:47:23 AM »

If we do lose all our remaining games then Buzz will get the job. If you are willing to say yes and nod to Emporer Rowley then you get a job (or if you are related to him or in the clique). A loyal paying customer of the club doesn't get taken seriously unfortunately.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 11:36:40 AM »

.....then there's no chance I'll get the job.

So says Buzz in an interview with a Halifax newspaper reproduced on the main site.

He also talks of tangible improvement in the team (of which I could see practically none at the Gainsborough game) and seems to be yet another incumbent who talks a good fight but isn't able to back up that rhetoric with results.

Don't get me wrong - I admire Buzz's work ethic, and he's a very likeable guy. But I don't want to start the promotion battle next season without a properly experienced manager at the helm.

Perhaps we'd better lose all those remaining games - it shouldn't be difficult on the available evidence.
staying up would be an achievement next season
Come on you red and white........

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2017, 11:37:25 AM »

Looking at today's "from the dug out" on Altrincham today  we've got massive massive problems at this club if football league players are opting to go on loan further down the pyramid rather than come here.

http://altrincham.today/2017/02/04/view-dugout-can-home-comfort-bring-us-elusive-win/

I would add to that, maybe the player lacks ambition and a challenge.  it could also be due to the money offered.

I would give Diego Sedoc a game today, it can't do any harm can it

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2017, 12:32:32 PM »

I would give Diego Sedoc a game today, it can't do any harm can it

I expect he would need international clearance.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team