PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Review
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Review  (Read 16480 times)

roytonmike

Re: Review
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2017, 10:14:44 AM »

Just as a point of information - the website says the meeting is Sunday 26th, so anybody expecting a meeting this weekend will be disappointed.

taxi Phil

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2017, 12:27:31 PM »

Just as a point of information - the website says the meeting is Sunday 26th, so anybody expecting a meeting this weekend will be disappointed.
Thanks Mike....my post should have carried a date !

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 06:41:57 PM »

On the date it would have been a good idea to post a poll on here with suggestions of times then pick the best fit one

You would think a match day would he best either before or after as most fans are there already

In terms of the review I do hope it's published in full to read as well and I hope it lays out our short medium and long term ambitions and how we intend to get there
ParkINson's red and white army

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2017, 09:41:14 AM »

After last night result, This review now needs releasing asap and let the fans read it .
All this pissing about waiting is ridiculous

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2017, 09:58:04 AM »

I know a few fans who didn't even know about as don't do internet or social media
@AltyDaz

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2017, 10:14:22 AM »

I know a few fans who didn't even know about as don't do internet or social media

I hope that one of the main aims of the review is to improve the PR of the club

Jezza

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2017, 10:06:20 PM »

This review is a complete waste of time......

It should be blindingly obvious what the strategy of a football club board should be........investment and recruitment.

A manager is needed who knows how to bring the right players in and motivate and mould them into a winning side.....either by full time league drop out youngsters or a mix of the best part timers we can afford.

Our shareholding needs addressing......use the assets and history and sell the benefits to the wealthy community.....come up with a sales plan for that and talk to the current shareholders and tell them they need to put up or ship out.

Amazing how the community hall can promote itself professionally and invest in recruitment and pay people salaries to run the thing properly....they are planning for xmas in the csh........what is being planned on the football side?????

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2017, 10:18:48 AM »

This review is a complete waste of time......

It should be blindingly obvious what the strategy of a football club board should be........investment and recruitment.

A manager is needed who knows how to bring the right players in and motivate and mould them into a winning side.....either by full time league drop out youngsters or a mix of the best part timers we can afford.

Our shareholding needs addressing......use the assets and history and sell the benefits to the wealthy community.....come up with a sales plan for that and talk to the current shareholders and tell them they need to put up or ship out.

Amazing how the community hall can promote itself professionally and invest in recruitment and pay people salaries to run the thing properly....they are planning for xmas in the csh........what is being planned on the football side?????

Good post Jezza. Our football plans for next Xmas probably consists of whose working the bar for the 6 pointer home fixture against Warrington.  :o
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:22:54 AM by distancetraveller »

taxi Phil

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2017, 06:39:23 PM »

6 pointer Ray ? So you think Warrington will struggle too ?

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2017, 07:19:13 PM »

6 pointer Ray ? So you think Warrington will struggle too ?

Noooooo it will be to see who goes top  ::)  You and your negative waves.  Moriarty  ;)

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2017, 09:17:34 PM »

Looks like the first public airing will be at next Sundays meeting.
Full time and proud of it

taxi Phil

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2017, 10:16:35 PM »

Be there or be square......

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2017, 09:07:53 AM »

Why wont they publish it prior to Sunday so that people who cannot make it (ie exiles) can read it then maybe email a question/comment to be read out at the meeting.

This whole thing smacks of papering over rather large cracks... I sincerely hope I am proved wrong...

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2017, 09:21:33 AM »

No Rowley column in the programme and, as far as I could see, no mention of the review? Utterly bizarre. This club's gone to the dogs.

taxi Phil

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2017, 10:14:09 AM »

The major thrust of any questioning has to be next season's budget. If we don't escape the glue league at the first attempt (stop laughing at the back !) the other four years of the plan could well be a write off.

We simply have to throw every available penny at promotion.....but I don't for one second expect that any figures will be fed to us mushrooms.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Review