PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done the lads
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Well done the lads  (Read 14860 times)

AltyFanInNottm

Well done the lads
« on: March 11, 2017, 11:46:44 PM »

Well done the lads today for winning at Boston United.
Well played last week at AFC Telford United when you deserved at least a point, and were only cruelly denied that point by a wicked deflection from an 87th minute shot that was going wide, in a game where the AFC Telford United goalkeeper was the official man of the match.
Well done Buzz, and Robbie and Graham Heathcote for producing two back to back performances worthy of a team far higher in the league.
If Alty finish above bottom then the current management team have done well considering the absolute bag of sh*te they inherited.
AFC Telford United had the great Luca Havern at the back and former Football League player Lee Hughes playing for them.
Well done to the die hard Alty fans who went to Telford and gave the team a standing ovation at the end of the match, because believe me if Alty played like that most weeks then then they'd piss this league.
Well done to the Alty fans that wanted Lee Sinnot out - you've got your wishes come true. A fresh manager, full of "passion" in Neil Young. If you want to know why we are in the current position that we are in then look no further than the mirror. Well played boys. Sinnott would have pissed this league with his team (which is now spread far and wide). Give yourselves a clap.
Well played to all the fans wanting Rowley out. He listened to you last year and let Sinnot walk out (or pushed him, does it really matter now what actually happened) - he's now thinking you're a bunch of knobheads, you know f**k all.
Have your little 12 man walk out.
Have any of you thought of putting some cash into the club?
Well played Dawn btw, I actually like your coffee.
This forum used to be fun, it used to be full of articulate comment and interesting views. Now it's just a sh*t version of the Macclesfield Moan In, the non league 909606.
So, have a go, tell me I know naff all, tell me I don't go to all the matches, or be original and tell me something I don't know.

taxi Phil

Re: Well done the lads
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 11:56:30 PM »

If you're going to have a rant you might as well go the whole hog I suppose.

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 11:57:14 PM »

Are you drunk? Have you been drunk for the last 12 months? Was Lee Sinnott 'hounded out'? Really? The calamity started when he never replaced injured players. Then the chairman gave the job to Tolson & Young, hence the laughing stock we've become.

adzid

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 12:40:44 AM »

Fairly sure Sinnott resigned because he'd fallen out of love with it. We were on a pretty long winless streak then if I remember. The season could of been saved with a decent replacement but hey always better to look after your mates. Football should never come first at Rowley FC.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2017, 08:11:45 AM »

RoN has some salient points there.

I still believe with the games we have left we can survive relegation, the next two games are possible home 3 pointers, and some of the other posters will treat that with the usual contempt. Maybe GH was right, perhaps we are getting the dressing room back in the light of recent results - the Telford game we played really well. So for once, forget all the back-biting and also the walk-out, lets get behind the club and the team and give them the chance to pull things round.

It has been a torrid couple of years where everything has gone against us. Things have not worked out and I know it is early days yet, but I don't want us to give up without a fight. Yes I am going to the meeting on Tuesday. I know most of are blaming GR for our current plight, but the management changes I also bought into at the time, both for NY and JH. We are now getting the dressing room back but we have to play our part now, I suggest if the club want to stop the walkout, they go 2-0 up as soon as possible.

Get behind us lads, and give the team a break. Who knows the fans site could become decent reading again!!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2017, 08:34:01 AM »

Well played last week at AFC Telford United when you deserved at least a point, and were only cruelly denied that point by a wicked deflection from an 87th minute shot that was going wide, in a game where the AFC Telford United goalkeeper was the official man of the match.
Well done Buzz, and Robbie and Graham Heathcote for producing two back to back performances worthy of a team far higher in the league.
If Alty finish above bottom then the current management team have done well considering the absolute bag of sh*te they inherited.
AFC Telford United had the great Luca Havern at the back and former Football League player Lee Hughes playing for them.
Well done to the die hard Alty fans who went to Telford and gave the team a standing ovation at the end of the match, because believe me if Alty played like that most weeks then then they'd piss this league.
Well done to the Alty fans that wanted Lee Sinnot out - you've got your wishes come true. A fresh manager, full of "passion" in Neil Young. If you want to know why we are in the current position that we are in then look no further than the mirror. Well played boys. Sinnott would have pissed this league with his team (which is now spread far and wide). Give yourselves a clap.
Well played to all the fans wanting Rowley out. He listened to you last year and let Sinnot walk out (or pushed him, does it really matter now what actually happened) - he's now thinking you're a bunch of knobheads, you know f**k all.
This forum used to be fun, it used to be full of articulate comment and interesting views. Now it's just a sh*t version of the Macclesfield Moan In, the non league 909606.
So, have a go, tell me I know naff all, tell me I don't go to all the matches, or be original and tell me something I don't know.

when I first started to read through this I was agreeing thinking fair play to you . But then the disgusting rant and aggression towards the fans switched me off and you lost all credibility. 
ParkINson's red and white army

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 08:40:30 AM »

RoN has some salient points there.

I still believe with the games we have left we can survive relegation, the next two games are possible home 3 pointers, and some of the other posters will treat that with the usual contempt. Maybe GH was right, perhaps we are getting the dressing room back in the light of recent results - the Telford game we played really well. So for once, forget all the back-biting and also the walk-out, lets get behind the club and the team and give them the chance to pull things round.

It has been a torrid couple of years where everything has gone against us. Things have not worked out and I know it is early days yet, but I don't want us to give up without a fight. Yes I am going to the meeting on Tuesday. I know most of are blaming GR for our current plight, but the management changes I also bought into at the time, both for NY and JH. We are now getting the dressing room back but we have to play our part now, I suggest if the club want to stop the walkout, they go 2-0 up as soon as possible.

Get behind us lads, and give the team a break. Who knows the fans site could become decent reading again!!
2 days ago you posted that you thought we were down.  You do cheer me up steve
ParkINson's red and white army

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 08:55:36 AM »

Even if we win all 9 remaining it might not be enough.Will be interesting to see how many walk out  next sat.

Jimmy

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 08:57:59 AM »

Sinnott wasn't a particularly good manager Rowley managed to somehow make 4 worse choices after him,and as for him going he probably got fed up off traveling from Hull,which is understandable with a team that was about to get relegated.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2017, 09:00:21 AM »

Luca Havern wasn't that great, as if you watched closely you will have seen him haul attackers back in the conference as they had the beating of him, in addition Lee Hughes was injured against us and only played one poor half.
There are green shoots and doughty, lawton, heathcote deserve credit for starting to settle the ship.  What that has to do with the rest of the stuff I don't know.  The two matters are not fully related for me.  If doughty can win another two or three I would give him the job, point is he has to prove he can do it before we continue to freefall.  And don't belittle the planned walk out, I will be driving 120 mile round trip to take part as I'm helpless to display my frustrations any other way.
It seems to me you live in a very black and white world, sometimes there are in betweens and all facts are not so linked.
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 09:25:14 AM »

Quarter to Midnight and some initially semi-sensible points soon descend into a rant. If the forum is going downhill then ill informed presumably semi drunk waffle does no one any favours

Hulme Robin

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 09:56:39 AM »

;D good win yesterday. I must admit next week's planned walk out seems ill conceived to me. We can actually get another win next week, yet some are going to pay £14 then walk straight back out again, turning their back on a potential win. I can understand the need to protest against a second consecutive relegation, but why not protest during the game or after? I've heard very little anti-board or rowley chants at moss lane this season. Maybe I missed them?

Jimmy

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 10:24:51 AM »

People walking out or not is their choice but to change your mind because of a possible win against staylebridge is very short sighted

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2017, 11:14:07 AM »

A man is entitled to change his mind, admittedly drastically after one game I know and hold my hands up. I was very gee'd up by the win yesterday, and by fellow fans reports that we were stitched up at Telford. Prior to that we won against Worcester.

With the win yesterday why shouldn't I change my mind. I have had enough of negative postings on this website for now, they have no place in an improving team. Don't forget, I was also someone who saw the good in Lee Sinnott when others were initially slagging him off. Then he got us promoted.

Would you rather read my posts or those of the we're F**ked brigade.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2017, 11:15:59 AM »

Steve, we aren't staying up. Optimistically we need 36 points to stay up. We could win 4 of our next 5 conceivably. We'd still need another 8 points! Never happening.

More likely is we'll finish on about 25 points and save a small amount of face compared the shambles of the previous 12 months.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done the lads