PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done the lads
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Well done the lads  (Read 14964 times)

anglo alty

Re: Well done the lads
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2017, 02:56:55 PM »

Off the bottom get in. Well done boys

Frosty

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2017, 04:47:28 PM »

Well done the lads today for winning at Boston United.
Well played last week at AFC Telford United when you deserved at least a point, and were only cruelly denied that point by a wicked deflection from an 87th minute shot that was going wide, in a game where the AFC Telford United goalkeeper was the official man of the match.
Well done Buzz, and Robbie and Graham Heathcote for producing two back to back performances worthy of a team far higher in the league.
If Alty finish above bottom then the current management team have done well considering the absolute bag of sh*te they inherited.
AFC Telford United had the great Luca Havern at the back and former Football League player Lee Hughes playing for them.
Well done to the die hard Alty fans who went to Telford and gave the team a standing ovation at the end of the match, because believe me if Alty played like that most weeks then then they'd piss this league.
Well done to the Alty fans that wanted Lee Sinnot out - you've got your wishes come true. A fresh manager, full of "passion" in Neil Young. If you want to know why we are in the current position that we are in then look no further than the mirror. Well played boys. Sinnott would have pissed this league with his team (which is now spread far and wide). Give yourselves a clap.
Well played to all the fans wanting Rowley out. He listened to you last year and let Sinnot walk out (or pushed him, does it really matter now what actually happened) - he's now thinking you're a bunch of knobheads, you know f**k all.
Have your little 12 man walk out.
Have any of you thought of putting some cash into the club?
Well played Dawn btw, I actually like your coffee.
This forum used to be fun, it used to be full of articulate comment and interesting views. Now it's just a sh*t version of the Macclesfield Moan In, the non league 909606.
So, have a go, tell me I know naff all, tell me I don't go to all the matches, or be original and tell me something I don't know.

Happy clapper

taxi Phil

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2017, 05:35:36 PM »

I've been expressing my feelings by not walking in.

I'll start watching again when I feel I'm going to be entertained and get value for money.

This !

York Alty is back

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2017, 06:34:15 PM »

Folk that want to stay and watch on Saturday must be allowed to do so with no grief, accusations or abuse.

Folk that want to join the demo on Saturday must be allowed to do so with no grief, accusations or abuse.

I will join the demo and make my way to the exit, then turn round and watch the game. I expect no grief, accusations or abuse.

The club us crying out for a change at the top, but if any ALTY fans starts slagging off another ALTY fan then they're bang out of order.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2017, 06:41:04 PM »

Folk that want to stay and watch on Saturday must be allowed to do so with no grief, accusations or abuse.

Folk that want to join the demo on Saturday must be allowed to do so with no grief, accusations or abuse.

I will join the demo and make my way to the exit, then turn round and watch the game. I expect no grief, accusations or abuse.

The club us crying out for a change at the top, but if any ALTY fans starts slagging off another ALTY fan then they're bang out of order.

fantastic post
ParkINson's red and white army

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2017, 07:01:39 PM »

Well said!!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2017, 07:16:25 PM »

agreed so a few wont actually walk out then but will be part of the protest ?

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2017, 07:56:57 PM »

''Oh the Grand Old Duke of York Alty..."

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2017, 08:12:34 PM »

I agree with this post entirely, but I will not be walking out myself. I have paid to watch a game and wish to watch to give my support.

However those who wish to make a point and walk out may do so, not a problem with that as far as I'm concerned, I just will not be joining them, there will also be no criticism from me as they are making a point from what they believe, fair enough.

Jimmy

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2017, 08:19:15 PM »

Well said Steve

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2017, 09:55:41 PM »

I agree with this post entirely, but I will not be walking out myself. I have paid to watch a game and wish to watch to give my support.

However those who wish to make a point and walk out may do so, not a problem with that as far as I'm concerned, I just will not be joining them, there will also be no criticism from me as they are making a point from what they believe, fair enough.
Fair play to you
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:08:35 PM by wayno »
ParkINson's red and white army

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2017, 10:51:39 AM »

Well done the lads today for winning at Boston United.
Well played last week at AFC Telford United when you deserved at least a point, and were only cruelly denied that point by a wicked deflection from an 87th minute shot that was going wide, in a game where the AFC Telford United goalkeeper was the official man of the match.
Well done Buzz, and Robbie and Graham Heathcote for producing two back to back performances worthy of a team far higher in the league.
If Alty finish above bottom then the current management team have done well considering the absolute bag of sh*te they inherited.
AFC Telford United had the great Luca Havern at the back and former Football League player Lee Hughes playing for them.
Well done to the die hard Alty fans who went to Telford and gave the team a standing ovation at the end of the match, because believe me if Alty played like that most weeks then then they'd piss this league.
Well done to the Alty fans that wanted Lee Sinnot out - you've got your wishes come true. A fresh manager, full of "passion" in Neil Young. If you want to know why we are in the current position that we are in then look no further than the mirror. Well played boys. Sinnott would have pissed this league with his team (which is now spread far and wide). Give yourselves a clap.
Well played to all the fans wanting Rowley out. He listened to you last year and let Sinnot walk out (or pushed him, does it really matter now what actually happened) - he's now thinking you're a bunch of knobheads, you know f**k all.
Have your little 12 man walk out.
Have any of you thought of putting some cash into the club?
Well played Dawn btw, I actually like your coffee.
This forum used to be fun, it used to be full of articulate comment and interesting views. Now it's just a sh*t version of the Macclesfield Moan In, the non league 909606.
So, have a go, tell me I know naff all, tell me I don't go to all the matches, or be original and tell me something I don't know.

U ok hun?

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2017, 12:49:00 PM »

What about folk that want to pretend they're protesting but really they're doing nothing?
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2017, 12:51:03 PM »

Or people that are just going for the free sandwiches?

York Alty is back

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2017, 01:07:50 PM »

Or people that are just going for the free sandwiches?

Will they have mayonnaise on them?

I don't like mayonnaise.

I hope they don't have mayonnaise on them.

Who can I talk to about mayonnaise on the sandwiches please?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done the lads