PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done the lads
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Well done the lads  (Read 14984 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Well done the lads
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2017, 06:50:27 PM »

Off the bottom get in. Well done boys
normal service is resumed
ParkINson's red and white army

andrewflynn

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2017, 07:43:40 PM »

Its funny how most of the antagonising is being done by those who disagree with the walkout.

You'd expect it to be the other way around but I think those in favour of the demonstration, and those taking part on Saturday, have been going about their business quite peacefully and respectfully. It isn't an angry mob of idiots with dimwitted perspectives, I think some people are in for a big shock on Saturday and quite frankly, I really hope that at 3:15 the gravity of all of this slaps them in the face.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2017, 07:49:55 PM »

Or people that are just going for the free sandwiches?

Prawn Sandwiches ?

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2017, 07:52:21 PM »

Its funny how most of the antagonising is being done by those who disagree with the walkout.

You'd expect it to be the other way around but I think those in favour of the demonstration, and those taking part on Saturday, have been going about their business quite peacefully and respectfully. It isn't an angry mob of idiots with dimwitted perspectives, I think some people are in for a big shock on Saturday and quite frankly, I really hope that at 3:15 the gravity of all of this slaps them in the face.

The only person who needs this metaphorically slapping them in the face is the chairman.

Although if theres some assertion that people are going to walk out just to get free sandwiches then its the most ill thought out opinion ever. Why would anyone pay nearly a pound a minute for 15 minutes of dross football just in order to go for a walk to the Tatton for free sandwiches? Unless the Tatton has recently attained Michelin status for its elegant sandwiches? Wake up!

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2017, 08:10:59 PM »

[/quote]

The only person who needs this metaphorically slapping them in the face is the chairman.

[/quote]

I wonder if he will feel the metaphorical slapping more as a result of this being publicised in advance in the media, quite rightly,  making it difficult  to brush under the carpet.

Yes, I have thought too  it's funny that the protestors , apart from one comment of happy clappers, have been at pains to respect other opinions, while  several of the pro-chairman people, if that is what we can call them,  don't extend the same courtesy.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2017, 08:14:50 PM »

Although if theres some assertion that people are going to walk out just to get free sandwiches then its the most ill thought out opinion ever. Why would anyone pay nearly a pound a minute for 15 minutes of dross football just in order to go for a walk to the Tatton for free sandwiches? Unless the Tatton has recently attained Michelin status for its elegant sandwiches? Wake up!

How funny would it be if there were no sandwiches when the angry mob arrived after smashing up local businesses en route ... 😂😂

taxi Phil

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2017, 08:15:53 PM »

Prawn Sandwiches ?
No, I'm not Keane.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2017, 08:20:49 PM »

Prawn Sandwiches ?
No, I'm not Keane.
do you prefer ham if your not Keane?

York Alty is back

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2017, 09:01:17 PM »

taxi Phil

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2017, 12:11:17 AM »

Most of us have some sort of Beef......

old alty fan